Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I'm looking for some advise, as I am running out of ideas. I have a  WS-C3650G-48PS-S switch with c3560-ipbasek9-mz.150-1.SE3.bin image.The problem I have is related to some ports, which should be running with 1Gbps speed. At the moment I get ...

michal by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Components: -Nexus 31108TCV -CVR-QSF-10G -GLC-EX-SMD   --- WS-C3850-24XS-S ---GLC-EX-SMD   We have a trunk connection with another Cisco WS-C3850-24XS-S and Nexus 31108TCV equipment, where we also have sfp GLC-EX-SMDThe FO physical connection section...

Francho02 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi - What is the best method to configure an Access switch with two fiber SFPs?I configured two Distribution cores running HSRP.  I want to follow the best practice to configure the trunks.  Essentially the Access switch is going to connect to the Ac...

Hello Experts,What is a major difference in using access-list and IP access-list. During these days what command basically being used or else it is based on IOS running on devices like router and Switch. Thanks.

ray_stone by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 6 Helpful votes

Hi can one help whats wrong with the router as i turn on my router it stays like this and cannot  proceed to my login banner.need Help   A summary of U.S. laws governing Cisco cryptographic products may be found at:http://www.cisco.com/wwl/export/cry...

Over the past few weeks I been studying Ansible, and last week I been receiving the error below on Cisco 3900,2800,3750-x devices. My Ansible version should be the same unless something auto updated within the week. Lastly, I can use the Linux comman...