Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello guys sorry to bother you, I'm new on this, and a have a question. I', completely new in routing-networking and IPv6   LACNIC assigned me a /64 IPv6 class to publish vía BGP, so I asked to my provider to enable BGP IPv6 capabilities to their rou...

gastonq05 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello   what could be the reason to get that kind of ping respond       Switch: 3132Q Router/Firewall: DELL R320 Chelsio T580-SO-CR 2x40Gb ports OS: pfSense Server: DELL R710 Mellanox ConnectX-3 network adapter 2x40Gb ports OS: ESXI VM: Windows Serv...

2018-10-09_4-42-54.jpg

I have 2 WS-C2960L-24PS-LL switches running (C2960L-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.2(6)E2, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc4). I have a L3 vlan interface on each. I getting spammed by gratuitous arp replies for the standby IP address, about 600 of them every second....

Hello   How you think, is there a big difference between those two certificates? Networking educational level i mean... i'm not talking about cisco/nokia proprietary commands To simplify the things, if i pass CCNA exam, should i also pass NRS I exam ...

Hello everyone, two monitoring system the Observium and Solarwinds have displayed the following alerts for two SFPs on the Cisco IOS c6880x Software (c6880x-IPSERVICESK9-M), Version 15.1(2)SY6, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc4). There are no errors displayed fo...

Hi all, I'm setting up a FreeBSD box to be used as NTP server within my network, which most of the time will be a stratum 2 NTP. While I do have some sync problems between the FreeBSD box and the Stratum 1 (work in progress due to a firewall between ...

Hi, how are you all?   I'm doing a little homework, and I've come across a situation and I don't what it means, if anyone could enlighten me I'd be grateful.   Here's the gist.  I have this little part of a network on a simple stp exercise. The prio...

image.png
sarg by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,   I have to set up a site to site trunk link. On one side the router is equipped with a: NAME: "8 Port GE Non-POE EHWIC Switch on Slot 0 SubSlot 1", DESCR: "8 Port GE Non-POE EHWIC Switch" PID: EHWIC-D-8ESG      , VID: V01 , SN: FOC163169N...

hi everyone it would be much appreciated if someone would help or even advise /give some tips   In this Network the following scenario is needed to be accomplished: Both Networks (192.168.10.0/24 & 192.168.20.0/24) to reach some applications on Ser...

Capture.PNG