Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,   I had 4 ethernet ports setup on a cisco 3750 stack switch and lately upgraded my switch to 3850.  I plugged the 4 cables in and created the same ether channel but the 4 ports are saying suspended.  Here is the config.  i cant see where its g...

ohareka70 by Level 3
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two network cards with SR-IOV (virtual functions) support. Also I have two Cisco Nexus N3548-X switches. Can I configure a VPC (virtual port channel) for example for a two interfaces (each on its switch) and the same time use a SR-IOV technolo...

Rubystar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , I would like to know pros and cons between static route vs BGP between ISP PE router and our customer edge CE routers.if we use our router are low bandwidth and lower hardware capacity (CPU ,RAM ,throughput).May i know Pros and cons

UCrypto by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the use of "vlan access-map"? I am working with pusture and profiling my PC equipment and telephone equipment. in the port of the switch I am testing the pc computer I see the data without problem. but when connecting the phone does not id...

nstr1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to follow along on a PPP lab where I have to set up multilink between two serial connections. Having little $ to work with, I only have packet tracer. I'm noticing "interface ?", on pretty much every router I've tried in the app, only give...

I have been pulling my hair out trying to figure this out and I can't seem to figure it out.  R1 can ping R2 and vice versa.  I had to add static routes for this to work properly.  PC1 can ping R1's G0/0 & G0/1.  PC2 can ping R2's G0/0 and G0/1.  PC1...

network config.png

Hi, I need to upgrade the software on several 3560s from IOS version 12.2(55)SE8 to 15.2(4)E6. Can it be upgraded directly to that version?

RicTodd89 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am completely new to EEM scripting. I was curious if anyone can provide an example script that would change the maximum mac-addresses allowed on a switchport to 2 when a Cisco phone is discovered on that port via CDP. It would also be helpful if th...

tmbenne by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes