Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Im converting a pair of 4500X from VSS to stand alone.   Ive found the relevant Cisco document to follow to convert them but I need to know how to roll back. The document does not have a roll back procedure. https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/swit...

mickyq by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi we have two cisco WS-C6509-E (configured as VSS), we are planning to upgrade the IOS. switch details are mentioned below. cisco WS-C6509-E (M8572) processor.supervisor Module- SVS-SUP2T-10GRunning IOS Version: 15.0(1)SY2 (s2t54-ipbasek9-mz.SPA.150...

Hello, I'm having trouble with a simple network on my ASA 5505 I have 2 VLANs: inside, outside vlan1 has network 192.168.1.0 255.255.255.0 vlan2 has network 192.168.2.0 255.255.255.0 Gateway IP: 192.168.2.200   Interfaces are connected like: Router -...

Giuseppe9 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,   do you know how will SNMP act when it has an ACL configured but the ACL is not existing anymore:     snmp-server community Test RW 66 R1#show ip acce 66 R1# Is it "permit any" or "deny any"?  

Human374 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys   I need help on switch since it does not allow to configure ssh     this is the information   Versión de software C4500X16FP   Cisco IOS Software, IOS-XE Software, Catalyst 4500 L3 Switch  Software (cat4500e-UNIVERSAL-M), Version 03.09.00.E ...

Is it possible to Link-bundle the 100G cards (links found below) on the ASR? I was able to find that they can do this for 1G and 10G, but couldn't find that on the 100G. Would it be similar to the etherchannel feature on Catalyst / Port-channel featu...

I have a rather basic question about portchannel and dual ISPs. I have a Active/Passive ISPs where ISP2 is only active when ISP1 fails.   On ASA side, I have 2 subinterfaces with different IP address and vlan (999 for ISP1 and 998 for ISP2) assigned ...

songwh911 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a new ISR 4431 that I'm about to install. Upon reloading it to put the correct IOS-XE version on it, I noticed that there is no output to the console during bootup. Is there a reason for this? Am I missing a configuration on the console line c...

aweise by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi Friends, I need to configure NAT and static mapping so i can reach (SSH) internal devices (Servers) inside the Network (Private IP Addresses) from the Internet.So i have problem combination VRF with NAT, The Interface Connecting to the Internet is...

Hello everybody,   Today, I scanned my router with Nmap in order to check the opened ports.   Two ports are opened/filtered :   -28112 -49208   I didn't see these ports when I launch sh udp & show control-plane host open-ports on the router.   Router...

Hello everyone,   I'm in the middle of a design and was curious to find out what are everyone's thoughts about Nexus Chassis in the Campus. I'm asking this due to the fact that our building layouts have about 500 Switch stack uplink connections that ...