Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Anyone know what this error is? Or Which VTT its referring to? I have a pair of VSS 6807-XL with quad Sups - I know that each chassis has 3 VTT modules, i am unsure where the error is pointing to? %C6KENV-SW1-4-VTTFAILED: VTT 8 failed %C6KENV-SW2_STB...

Hi, I have a really odd problem with my Cisco 3560 (with POE) switch. The ports of the switch are all set to various VLANS (access mode), except 1 port that is set as a trunk. The problem comes when I connect my QNAP NAS drive to 2 of the designated ...

Hi everybody.I am trying to learn how " archive" feature works.R1----------------------------tftpIn above set up:R1 --- 199.199.199.1tftp----199.199.199.10I am able  to copy running-config to tftp as shown below:R1#copy running-config tftpAddress or ...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have several routers connected to an ISP.  The physical connection speed in one instance is 1gb/s, but ISP rate limits the bandwidth to 200 mb/s.  I have another that is physically connect at 10gb/s but is rate limited to 4gb/s. Should the bandwidt...

rdotson by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have a Catalyst 3850 with IP Routing turned on. I have three different IP ranges that talk back and forth with each other on the C3850. Now I want to put a fourth IP range in but, want that IP range to be behind ASA 5516. I put the ASA 5516 with subi...

sook.1981 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ..   is there any order we need to follow while configuring the  brand new switch .   Know that while configuring  AAA for TACACS ..need to follow some order , recently while configuring switch TACACS faced the issue .....post tacacs  stuff config...

Hello   We are thinking of purchasing Catalyst 9300 switches to replace our 3750Gs and trying to understand how the new subscription-based licensing works. We were informed that features still work after the license term expires so what are the advan...

I have a stack of n switches, the master is on my preferred version of code 3.6.5, one of the other switches in the stack is on 3.6.6 (shipped from factory). Switch Ports Model SW Version SW Image Mode ------ ----- ----- ---------- ---------- ---- * ...

Hello everyone,I have a problem with the Catalyst 3850, about ACL.On the 3850, I configured an extended ACL with more than 60 ACL entries, as follows:   interface Vlan110 ip address 10.110.10.1 255.255.255.0 ip access-group MGT-V110-ACL in no ip redi...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card