Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

hi all our full network down for few second in every two or three days. is it our core switch problem or anythings else, please give me some solution for that or suggestion to check, exactly what happening.

Hi all, I have a situation when it would be useful to forward broadcast from one subnet to different destinations based on the packet's source. Let's say we have 2 group of servers on the same subnet and from one group I need to forward broadcasts to...

mkardos1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, My office main building and backup site is connected via wireless P2P link. Bridges being used are Cisco 1200 series. The link is working absolutely fine since years. Recently we had installation of IP Cameras in office as well as 1 camera at bac...

mzmalik by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

DNA

Cisco one advantage include Virtual Flow Collector & Management Console. thats mean i did not need HW appliance but what is the minimum requirements of this VMs ?

Dear Brothers, Could you please share with me the CCIE R&S study plan for both written and LAB exam....what kind of material shall i use first i.e (books, nuggets,etc ). Please help me in below points and give me suggestion: 1. I dont know, where to ...

CPU

Hi,   I have a 4506 switch running " cat4500e-universalk9.SPA.03.06.07.E.152-2.E7.bin" where we are getting high cpu.   Core 0: CPU utilization for five seconds: 19%; one minute: 28%; five minutes: 33%Core 1: CPU utilization for five seconds: 94%; on...

Robo123 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can any one help me to know what is the below process indicate.   "licensed "   The same process were utilized a major portion of the CPU  at the time of High utilization.   Core 0: CPU utilization for five seconds: 75%; one minute: 73%; five minutes...

Robo123 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anybody guide please what are the steps need to take?   We to add 2 vlans for our Boise Site. Current Subnets 192.168.35.0/24 and 192.168.36.0/24 Need to add 192.168.37.0/24 and 192.168.38.0/24   For the routers its these devices below.   Boise-4...

Hi Guys, we are reciving this kind of logs into our CGS 2520 Switches with SFP modules, all fiber were checked without any issue, only thing pending is install Attenuators, SFP modules were tested in other side with other fiber working properly, but ...

I have a Nexus 3064 I want to firmware to nxos.7.0.3.I4.6, direction say I need to Compact the image.   My 3k does not have the option. old# copy scp:nxos.7.0.3.I4.6.bin bootflash:nxos.7.0.3.I4.6.bin ? <CR> source-interface Select source interface vr...

stein9700 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.Let's consider a switch with 24 switchports (like Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960L-24TS-LL).Switchport number 5 is connected to a wireless access point (AP) (like Cisco AIR-AP1832I-E-K9).Frames arriving from the AP on the switch can have the VLAN tag 2...

leam2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Looking for some validation / assistance should the following be incorrect.    The goal is to implement egress traffic shaping on the 6840 platform, while maintaining a priority queue for voice (and ideally video) data. This hardware should support a...