Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

HI Everyone,  I am currently studying for CCNP Switching 300-115 and there is a topic I can't fully understand. Please let me know if anything mentioned below is correct:1.- Catalyst 4500R, 6500 and 6800 can accept two supervisor modules installed in...

Hi Network Engineers ,   am aware that '' enable secret 5 <encrypted password>   we can copy and paste from other device running config    1 . is that work if i copy from nexus switch to cisco 4510 (or any 3k , 4k) 2. is that from if i copy from diff...

Hello expertise,  Recently I have configured Kron Schedule for 40 Switches to backup the config to TFTP Server daily with the following command/config: kron policy-list BackupConfigcli show run | redirect tftp://Server-IP/Directory/BackupSwitchkron o...

motiar by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have a problem creating traffic shaping on c6848x. I need to set shaping on output interface to limit and shape traffic to 100 MBs. So far I did this:   class-map match-any 100MB-OUT match any   policy-map type lan-queuing 100MB-OUT class class-...

Menes by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have around 250 devices, which will be divided to 5 different vlans.   I have already chose this two devices as core/distribution   N3K-C3048TP-1GE WS-C3650-24PD-L   to this core/distribution switches there will be connected access switches ...

Jaro by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been trying to find out eem script for config auto backup, but no luck.So I started to write the script and finally I have the working script as below;---event manager applet backup  event snmp oid 1.3.6.1.2.1.2.2.1.7.151061681 get-type exact en...

Here is a critical trap on my syslog server and these are the traps. The system of the router maybe "Cisco IOS Software, 2800 Software (C2800NM-ADVENTERPRISEK9-M), Version 12.4(24)T4, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2)"(this is the other one,I got two devices). ...

TIM截图20180706140739.png
HenryDuan by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes