Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Class B Subnetting

ok i been going through subnetting and when it comes to class B subnetting i get confused. I am stuck at 2 problems and here they are. If can help me out,Problem 1:-172.16.0.0 = Network address255.255.255.128 = Subnet maskin other words 172.16.0.0 / ...

Hi All,   Im trying to set a rule only allow email for one machine off one port of the attached MS switch on the MX Firewall. IE port 15.  I dont want the rule to apply for all ports etc.. I just want it for the one device.. How would I go about sett...

virtuali by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi CSC,  Not in a position to test this at the moment but been wondering if it is as simple as i believe... or not. If i have multiple OSPF enabled devices on the same ethernet broadcast segment, can i use the neighbour statement to be selective abou...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,   I am working on designing an ESXi lab with several Cisco components in it and I have question about about my edge and how I should route traffic to the internet.     Please see the attached diagram I created for this lab. My question is,...

ESXi Lab - Page 1.png

Hi,    May I ask if you encountered auto disconnect to NTP server? Our cisco C2960-LANBASEK9-M always disconnect every Sunday, our temporary solution is to reboot it. After reboot it will back to normal connection, and the NTP synchronized.         

ntp association.JPG ntp details.JPG ntp status.JPG
posemman by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, I have cisco devices network environment in production i have to add one HP switch to Cisco  layer 2 2960 switch for extended LAN service  so please suggest what changes i need to done on both end.   1> cisco switch port i need to make trun...

yogesh1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Nexus N2K-2348TQ (2 units of these type) is connected to N9K-C9396PX (running code 7.0(3)I2(4)) When environment data is checked, on one unit we could see there is no data for both power supplies. Actually we could see similar on situation also on in...

bmlakar by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Request expert assistance in understanding below QOS configuration works. I have highlighted the applied QOS settings.   Can anyone suggest is it possible to apply similar QOS configuration, for different vlan, for prioritising Internet traffic. ...

Hello   I have cisco ASR, and Nexus Switch, I need OID to monitor chassis Temp., I have OIDs for each components Temp, but I need to have one OID to monitor the chassis temp., is that possible?   Thanks

Toss Leey by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes