Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

All - Tried to upgrade 5 2960s Stacks from IOS 15.0(2a)SE9 to the following IOS - c2960s-universalk9-mz.152-2.E7.bin Once we did this we were faced with a continuous switch stack reboot on all 5 stacks with the below error output.   Has anyone experi...

Hi,   I have to change the default syslog port on a 3850 with denali from UDP 514 to e.g. 10514. With earlier firmware ist was possible, with denali I can´t find where to change it.   Can anybody help me?   Best regards Christian

C. Weber by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all   just wondering if anyone wiser than me can help. I have setup my gateway to gateway connection ok and I can access each side.  Office 192.168.1.0 Remote 192.168.2.0   in the office I have now created two more VLAN networks on the RV320 19...

Dear expert guys   I m trying to setup my LAN with simple topology:   1. Loop1 : Everything is working well. TP-Link detect it's loopback then block 2 ports, nothing happen with Cisco sw 2 Loop2:    TP Link SG3424 can detect loopback then block (bl...

loop1.PNG loop2.PNG
Ha Dao by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,   I stuck with issue where I am receiving vpn route from another AS via Option B connection but it's not advertised to another AS via Option B as well - both connections to different ASs are on same ASR9K   It's looks like    AS1 <Option B> ...

Hello folks,   I'm not 100% sure if I understand the following output right, so: Will I be able to activate ipservice license on this switch stack? Does having an ipservice license shown in Index 5 mean that it's available for activation?   TLDR:   I...

ac5nwdude by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, I need some help.  How can I configure two switches so that a single device with two NICs can plug into both of them in an active/standby or load balance team without creating a loop?    Is it possible to test using packet tracer?   Attached...

Do we need to buy a separate IOS image for Cisco switches? For example, I will buy the WSC3650-8X24PD-L. Am I right to assume that this switch has a built-in IOS image, and I don't have to buy a separate image if not required?   Next question is, If ...

we create our core switch(3850) as a vtp server. and all of switches in client mode( 3650, 2960-i, 2960-l) some of these switch shows me that there have vtp version 3 and can not set version 2. after that we set all switches vtp version as 3. but whe...

Hi All, i have 2 Cisco Nexus 3064-32T switch, and i want to use it for HA or stacking. means HA is supportable on this switch or we can use it like stacking. If yes then what would be physical connectivity( is there any cable required). Regards,Gaura...