Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey all, I'm a bit new to networking, but I have question that I've been wondering about... If you are running EIGRP in your network (which seems MUCH simpler than OSPF), is there any reason to also configure OSPF on any interfaces if you are going s...

Hi guys I have a problem with my WLC2504. I have two running WiFis in different VLANs. Now, I created a third wireless in a own VLAN with the adapted preferences adjusted for the new VLAN. Everytime I connect a device with the Wifi, I don't get any c...

RobinD by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi In our Project there Bosch camera in one switch 3850 POE+  the Out door Camera are not taking Power But when it is connected to POE++ it is taking Power.   I had Check the data sheets of Camera 30 watts.   Please advice.

Hello everyone, I configured several vlans and I configured a session monitor from port gi0/7 to gi0/6 I ran wirehsark in order to capture the vlan ID but I don't see any parameter where the host is tagged with the vlan. The vlan I want to confirm is...

Hi all,I have a question on priority queueing.When enabling 'priority-queue out' all traffic that belongs to queue 1 will be send out immediately, before the other queues.This has a risk of letting the other queues starve, if traffic for queue 1 is t...

Dears, I have 100  of subnets in my corporate core switch I need users in same vlan not to communicate each other , how I can control them Please specify solution apart from below   Private vlansvlan access-map Thanks

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have seen several post regarding this topic, but none of them seem to answer my issue.  I just bought a 3550 switch, 2611 routers, and 1841 routers.  My plan is to build a home lab to practice CCNP.   The problem I am have having is that I cannot g...

Can you tell me what switch I would need that have 10g rj45 ports?  I have looked at the 3850 but have not found anything that would accomplish what I am looking for, your help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi,   Currently I am working on a system where we have Cisco and Ericsson as backbone for the Network. for Cisco we are using 4507 as core (HSRP is running over there) and Transmission nodes are between the Core and Access Switches.   The CCTV Camera...

Resolved! Lan-to-Lan Error

hello, everybody I have next one stage. I connect recently Lan-to-Lan, its everything ok but i can see that error in my router. %PQII_PRO_FE-5-LATECOLL: PQII_PRO/FE(8), Late collision I modified my interface Half and Full Duplex also speed modify aut...

Resolved! Routing L2L

Hello, i have next one trouble. I have one L2L; my router1 no reach my Host1 using ping. My stage iis the next one. but i reach interface lan router2 10.10.1.1 Router 1.  Config: Interface FastEthernet 0/0 Description L2L ip address: 1.1.1.2  255.255...