Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,Deployed Radius M$ NPS service on CISCO devices. The AAA configuration (is default as usual). First to check for radius reachability, and then if the both radius servers is unavailable check in LOCAL db.The main concern is what to do if the com...

from88 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need simple techincal support as per following ScenarioOur existing site contains Cisco Switch C3750G-12S-S, whereas our new site is composed of 2 Nodes. Node 1 has 3 Stackable switches and Node 2 has 4 Stackable Switches.  Both Nodes shall be conn...

bbitar001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, Ok I have a small issue that I hope all your smart brians can solve for me. :)  I am setting up a linux jump stations that has to be used for connection to our switches etc, instead of direct access to things. I am setting up a records for al...

I really don't have a clue on this so i hope someone could help me understand why. i have a 4510 sup7e connected with single mode fiber to a 3850 using 10 gig with 10GBase-LR optics. The issue I had was the port would go offline into err-disabled bec...

mrkaufman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working on updating our QoS settings and recently noticed one of our backup data centers had never had it activated. The switch is a 4948 with 2 x 10GE uplink interfaces, running IOS 15.0(2)SG11. The first thing I noticed is that this is much mo...

I am looking at switch specs. What specifically does PPS mean and how do you come to the throughput Gbps on say for example a 48 ports switch? If a 48 ports switch has 1 Gig interfaces and up and down combined would yield 96 Gbps is this correct? Can...

hi, can someone tell me what are the flash sizes for the nexus and 3850 switches below? i know the 'older' switch has flash sizes such as 16MB, 32MB, 64 MB, etc. nexus# dir    2097225    Jan 05 19:13:22 2001  20010105_042507_poap_4520_1.log    12703...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card