Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi There, I am having trouble pinging a router through another router. router 4 is trying to ping router 3 through router 1, but can't seem to get it to work. The setup it as follows. Router4 Int: Ethernet0/0 - 192.168.0.2 255.255.255.0 Router1 In...

I'm trying to update Visio documentation for our Nexus 9K & 2K environment.  I'm trying to find which Uplink Port on the 2K is connected to which Fabric Port on the 9K.  From show interface fex-fabric I can see the port on the 9K is Eth1/19, but Fex ...

I have a 2951 router at a satellite office and I am trying to access it directly from my desktop in the corp HQ. I am able to SSH into the core switch in the satellite office with no problem, but when I try to ssh to the router it does not work. I am...

We have inherited a network that is based upon two core 4507R's that are using an IOS that is approximately 5 years old - believed to be 15.1. From a security perspective, is there any merit in upgrading the IOS? Thanks

Docklands by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good afternoon. There are 2 ISR4431 routers, there is an AS with an address pool. There are 2 providers with 1Gb channels. I want to implement a fault-tolerant scheme and increase the speed of Internet access. Connect 2 routers to two providers (BGP)...

brat33333 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I read about the Process Switching and Fast Switching in the Cisco documents, and the explanation about the two subject is the same. The only different that I saw there was that in the process switching paragraph was written that the first packet ...