Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a C887VAM-K9 that had c800-universalk9-mz.SPA.153-3.M3.bin as its IOS boot file. A friend of mine who works for a large company in the IT department was able to download a genuine copy of c800-universalk9-mz.SPA.156-3.M1.bin which I copied fro...

Hi; I use 1941 connect to internet via PPPOE, I found my internet bandwidth was about 30-50mb (3-5 mbp/s), but from ISP my bandwidth was 100m. I test directly connect to modem use computer speed was 100m. So what's the problem of my router?

ciscoreg2 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am new to this industry and sorry ahead, if Title is not appropriate enough! Currently I have purchase 5 cisco catalyst 3650 48ps switches and want to stack them all through stacking cables. And I also want to implement VLANs for better control...

Hi All, I am needing some help understanding the setup of VLANs on my Cisco SG300-52 switch. I am running it in L2 mode as I will be handling the routing via pfSense (connected via uplink port 50). I have created the following VLANs in pfSense both ...

I'm banging my head on this issue. I have two public IP addresses, one I use for web traffic and another for ftp and sftp traffic. I'm able to get to my web server from outside my network without any issues. I can ping the server and port 80 and 443 ...

Hi there, I need help regarding SF220/SG220-series switches. I have not found any articles on the Cisco community forums (not even anywhere else) regarding the 220-series so I decided to write down my problems. I have some experience on using SF220/S...

Hello Team,I am planning an IOS Upgrade of a VSS cluster with 6506-E/VS720-10G.I would like to upgrade from current 12.2(33)SXI2a to 12.2(33)SXJ6.I am using just Standard LAN Enterprise Features. At this time I would like to stay with IOS 12.2 althou...

alf by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I've set up a small lab in GNS3, and I don't know why I can't ping to my default gateway as I've seem to keep getting destination host unreachable. I've narrowed down the problem to the switch I'm using, because without the switch I know I can pin...

Hi everyone, my colleague and I is arguing a situation, can somebody help to provide some information or evidence (IEEE standard) to me for our arguing point. The scenario is pretty simple as bellow: SW_A --- SW_B --- SW_C SW_A & SW_C  spanning-tre...