Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I am using cisco 3750G switch i have got two images in flash, I want to make second image as my defeult boot image, how do i do that ?Any help will be much appriciated.Many thanks,Kamran.

Got 6 new 9300 switches and want to stack them but get licensing error. Difference i see in license is of DNA essentials. I did not activate any license, only upgraded IOS. There is no license right-to-use command to activate/deactivate..How can i ma...

raj-toor by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear allPlease help to check this errorMany thanks & Best reagard!Bootable image at @ ram:0x53778350Bootable image segment 0 address range [0x81100000, 0x82140000] is in range [0x80180000, 0x90000000].@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@...

thbinhvdc by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi This is regarding Cisco 9500 stackwise virtual switch. My understanding is that it is similar to VSS.Want to understand regarding the support of Spanning tree. Does Cisco 9500 stackwise virtual switch supports STP ?Can STP be configured ? By defau...

RS19 by Level 4
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI IN ip ACL i see eq i define ACLIP access list speed10 permit tcp any any eq 8080 and Match to route-maproute-map speed, permit, sequence 10Match clauses:ip address (access-lists): speedSet clauses:ip next-hop 172.18.20.1 by when assign to physical...

Oi pessoal,Temos dois switches Nexus 9K necessários para se conectar ao FORTIGATE Firewall (HA-Active e Standby).Temos quase mais de 30 VLANs configuradas em novos switches.Se eu quiser conectar novos switches Nexus aos fortigates, preciso usar a por...

fatamakar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,We have two nexus 9K switches need to connect to FORTIGATE Firewall (HA-Active and standby).We have almost 30 plus VLANs configured in new switches.If I want connect new nexus switches to fortigates, do i need to use access port or trunk ...

Mahson by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts!I was hopeful we could get some help on this question:The data centers are interconnected with OTV over a DCI. There are VLAN’s that exist at both DC1 and DC2, and at the hospitals (wireless is one example). There is a concern that OTV ...

stbrewer by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello to everyone, I have a question about Layer 2 traffic at my office.We have a central hub and a branch office Router that used Cisco SD-WAN. Also have 2 data line as 1-point to point and 1-RadioLink Internet Line. At one of our branch office Laye...

ertanbar by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have two switches that are stacked together with ONE stackwise cable. I now have another one that I would like to install to add redundancy.Can I install the cable without powering down the devices?Do I have to reload the switches to get them to ...

tmpoff by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Switched network

Hi everyone.I have this PKT file to troubleshoot. The first issue was that the switches trunk interfaces were missing the allowed vlan's ID which I corrected. Now the pc in VLAN 10 can ping the pc in VLAN 20. However pcs 30 cannot ping. I have compar...

lucad7846 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, We are in the middle of a migration to the new core (9500) with VSL. We are just doing some redundancy tests and we would like to know if it is possible to always have switch 1 active as it recovers, like 9300 do with the stack. So we have: ...

Mkvts by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes