Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,The enterprise recently bought several Cisco 9200L-48P-4X.I installed them and configured them. The enterprise is using them as layer 2 (no ip routing...etc).Regarding licenses; do I have anything to do? Do I have to register them or use CLSU etc?...

CSSTIC by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hy folks,We have the following planned: 4x a Cisco Business CBS350-24XS Managed Switch | 24 10G SFP+ ports | 4x10GE shared (CBS350-24XS-EU) The problem is, we need a speed of 10GB for the connection between host and switch over Ethernet.Can we do t...

Stefan K by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I had a vulnerable scan done and our switches are showing a diffe 1024 key that needs to be replaced/updated. I am fairly new to cisco and unsure what commands I need to run. I triedenableconfigure terminalcrypto key zeroize rsacrypto key generate rs...

Hi all!I have some SFPs from RAD, MIRIC-E3. I try to config in a cisco switch but i get this message:05:55:16: %GBIC_SECURITY_CRYPT-4-VN_DATA_CRC_ERROR: GBIC in port Gi0/23 has badcrc05:55:16: %PM-4-ERR_DISABLE: gbic-invalid error detected on Gi0/23,...

david.sua by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello, i have a NAT failover configured on my 1942 router. (The config file is attached to this post). Main link is ISP1 and secondary link is ISP2. The secondary link is connected to one of the EHWIC switchports at the back of the 1942 router. The c...

buzzhani1 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a switch that is toast and needs to be replaced. It is module 4 out of 6. When I run a show switch I can only see 5 active switches and the one for number 4 says "provisioned"My question is if I slide the broken unit out and replace with an id...

Hey there guys.Im kinda new using packet tracer and i've been having classes for a degree on networking.I've got to do a project in packet tracer but i'm having problems pinging between VLANS.I have vlan 2 3 and 4 I've configured the the etherchannel...

NABS93 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all,how do you reset the above switch as theres no physical reset button, so i imagine its all done via command lineis it this write erase reload System configuration has been modified. Save? [yes/no]: n Proceed with reload? [confirm]y delete f...