Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys, can one upgrade the nx-os with old kickstart and new system image ? for instance kickstart 7.0.1 with system of 7.1.4? also when I did compatibility check on the new image this is what I saw. I am confused as the hardware supports 7.1.4 b...

cisco8887 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have done a little bit of research on dbl. From what I read it appears to be a helpful feature for avoiding congestion on switch ports. It is part of the QoS suite, and it appears to drop belligerent packets when they start accumulating. I am havin...

egoodman2 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community, We have this network diagram below. We have existing VLAN 1 - 192.168.1.X /24 and works fine. All workstation can connect to internet. I have added new VLAN 40 on SG500 switch but not getting internet connection.  Here is my co...

Hi guys, What is the best practice for VTP configuration mode between : two core switches 6509 and 50 edge switches 2960.? Is it good to make core in transparent mode and edge sw with server mode? Thanks Mohammad

Hi All Can you advise will the following technologies GRE tunneling, multicast, ospf and L2tpv3 cause any kind of resource utilization (cpu usage , memory usage) than the nominal %age while using the given IOS image c2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.152-4.M3 ...

Hi Everyone I got 2 questions regarding Identity NAT on an ASA version 8.2 I've got to configure Identity NAT for a whole segment lets say 10.10.10.0 255.255.255.0 and the way i'm going to do it its the next one static (CORE,inside) 10.10.10.0 10....

fersherls by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone I have 4500-x with all 10g interfaces and ASR1001-X with 1g interface and i have connectivity between them so how can i communicate these two different interfaces so that there will be communication between them any help please?

henokk601 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I downloaded a new IOS that said IP base w/ crypto because I was unable to enable ssh on the old IOS.  However when I try to run the crypto key generate command I get the invalid input message. I did a show ver:Switch#sh versionCisco IOS Software, C3...

On a 3750 with C3750-IPSERVICESK9-M), Version 12.2(55)SE5, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)   getting the following message : %ILPOWER-3-CONTROLLER_PORT_ERR: Controller port error, Interface Fa5/0/33: Power Controller reports power Imax error detected - what...