Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello team, We known that while calculating the metric in eigrp we use two main attributes  bandwidth and delay . ie  Metric=10^7/least bandwidth in kbps + delay /10 suppose we have 10 routers and we need the traffic to move from r1 to r10 and we ...

Pardon if am posting this on the wrong post but i have a question that i need assistance I have partner vendor who uses to seperate network one for scanners using AP and one for workstation. currently this is in two building as seperate network one h...

Our captured traffic shows destination port UDP 3544.   (default port for Teredo tunnels is UDP 3544) The destination addresses have private addresses (10, 172 and/or 192 and 13.92.90.48 which resolves to Microsoft). Because we have dynamic NAT/PAT ...

fsebera by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello   I have a situation where I will not be able to carry out eFSU/ISSU upgrade on VSS due to IOS versions. There is no upgrade path where you can upgrade to interim version(s) before getting to the required version. Therefore eFSU/ISSU upgrade is...

gsidhu by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, Please help me to configure netflow on my new 6807XL VSS, running 15.1(2)SY - IPSERVICESK9.I have tried to configure it according to the documentations available but getting warning messages while applying to an interface and not getting an...

Dears  i have a customer that wants to activate FCoE on Nex 7700 on a F3 module(N7K-F348XP-25) but am confused with licensing what licensing needed to enable FCoE on the card do i need (Advanced Services Package(N7K-ADV1K9)) to activate the storage ...

Hello team, i have come across a command which is most often used traceoute mac X.X.X.X  X.X.X.X Does anybody known how this command works ? Also some time we use the same mac address to find out where the host/end user is associated. Why do we u...

Hi all,   Had a query.  Essentially, we have two catalyst 6506 connected to a number of host machines and they are all critical. Both catalyst switches are running at around 85% utilization.  We are unable to reboot any one of the CAT switches due to...

karamak2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. I read this document about upgrading the IOS on a 6500 with redundant Sup720-3Bs. http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/switches/catalyst-6500-series-switches/71585-cat6k-red-supeng-swimg-upg.html. ; I am going from IOS 12.2(33)SXH to 12.2(3...

Hello Experts, On our Core switch I see below commands in show run configuration. This Core which has  agg1 and agg2 connected. interface Vlan345 ip vrf forwarding TEST  ip address 10.99.1.49 255.255.255.252 interface Vlan346  ip vrf forwarding TE...

TCCS TCS by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes