Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I would like to know how to factory reset a Cisco VG202 without having the password. When I access the computer's cmd, I enter the "enable" command, but from there it asks me for a password.I would like to know if there is any command or something th...

Hi,I have been troubleshooting a TFTP blockage for days now.Initially i was testing from a pc, sending across a 4500X then a 9500 then to another pc and the file created at the distant pc would be limited to 1kb somehow. I did the same test to a sola...

tftp.jpg
KGrev by Level 4
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. I am trying to enable the Te1/1/1 on a C9200l switch but everytime i key the no shutdown i am not presented with the log message saying state has gone to up. When i shut down the interface it goes to administratively down and when i try to ena...

derreck by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi, let say in the building of 6 levellevel 6 is the core switchlevel 5 - 1 is access switch i need to find mac address of a PC ended with .ab01 i know the 'sh mac add-table | in ab01, it will show trunk porthow can i pinpoint to exactly the access s...

Hello guysi tried to stop the outbound bpdu for SG350XG ports  or prevent the switch send the bpdu to the hostspanning-tree bpdu filtering  >>> enabled globallyno spanning-tree portfast >>> configured under the interfacebut the same issue it was stil...

Eng.AD27 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a WS-X45-SUP8-E with 8 port of 10G supervisor, these ports can be configured in portchannel, L2/L3 mode, trunk mode, etc, as if it were a conventional port?My question is because they want to connect a 10G fiber equipment at another end

How can i check mac aging timer of a switch 2960 in Cisco Packet Tracer??It is not supporting the command "Show Mac-address-table aging time"when i doing "show spanning tree" it is saying "Aging timer =20 sec".is it mac-aging timer and if it is then ...

Sharanjeet_Kumar_0-1686727441780.png