Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Choose a university/college campus and analyze its network topology. Map the network using Cisco Packet Tracer and identify the securitycontrols that are in place, such as network segmentation, intrusion detection systems, firewalls, and authenticati...

Hello, they ask me for a CBS350-24FP-4X equipment in CCW I can't add it anymore, I can't find its EOL, you will know which is the replacement for these equipment.

yramirezs by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SW#show interfaces counters error Port       Align-Err     FCS-Err     Xmit-Err     Rcv-Err     UnderSize     OutDiscards Fa0/1         0                0                0              0                  0                     0 Port     Single-Col   ...

I am upgrading my old 4948 switches to another model C3850 switches.  I want to keep the exact same configuration and setup for the new switches as the old ones.  It's a VTP setup with one server and 7 clients.  Is there a way to transfer the config ...

John N by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone tell me how to block video streaming on LAN using cisco routers??what are all ports required exactly so that video streaming should not work in any website...It should block all like youtube streaming, facebook videos, skype video call, ya...

I am currently the feature in Solarwinds wherein you can move firmware up and down on boxes.I am trying to find the IOS for a "WS-C3750G-24PS".The issue i am having when you type the "G" in the software search on software.cisco.com is that it does no...

KMNRuser_0-1689078600908.png KMNRuser_1-1689078637479.png
KMNRuser by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm currently doing the tasks where I have to choose a university/college and analyze its network topology. I chose my college and my next task is: "Utilize Cisco Packet Tracer to map the network infrastructure, representing the placement and ...

kamranshareef_0-1689037685808.png