Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Both of my Cisco 2925 and ASA 5506-x receives a DHCP address from the ISP. (Both devices are in parallel as comparison testing is being performed).  I would like to remotely connect to the backend network using AnyConnect VPN. Since this setup emplo...

fsebera by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, How can i make PC2 to get Dynamically IP Address from my DHCP server on the other network. The network between the routers is : 192.168.1.0  The left network is: 192.168.2.0 and the DHCP server is 192.168.2.3 The right network is: 192.168.3.0 ...

ioakim391 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am configuring a secondary router (cisco 1841) and I can't seem to ping my ISP gateway.  I have my Cable modem connected to my HP Procurve switch and configured with its own vlan.  Then I have my firewall and router connected to the swtich, again o...

jwood1650 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a customer that is doing Etherchannel load balancing on their Etherchannel links. The method is src-dst-ip. However, even though the links are all up and traffic is flowing over the various links the number of bits assigned to each link a...

Hi all, I am a first year networking student so please explain like I'm 5 when replying if you don't mind. I'm currently working on a small-ish project in Packet Tracer. I have three routers connected in a straight line I suppose you can say. Router ...

Hi, I tried to upgrade a cisco switch 2960 while transfering the OS by XMODEM (baudrate: 115200) but when I did it I forget to set back the baudrate to 9600 before booting on the new flash. Have you got any ideas for setting it back? I tried to go ba...

dibrilouD by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am not having luck adding a newer 2960-X to and existing 2960-S stack Only 3 switches here. Existing stack: WS-C2960S-48TS-L  - Switch priority 14 (c2960s-universalk9-mz.152-2.E4.bin) WS-C2960S-48TS-L - Switch priority 12 (c2960s-universalk9-mz.15...

Hi I have 2 x Nexus 7010 switches each with dual SUP2's, a M1 and a F2E module. I have booked an outage window to upgrade the software from 6.1(2) to 6.2(14). I have never previously had to upgrade the EPLD or even knew what it was until now, so I t...

I'm tasked with establishing a VoIP policy for our C6509 w/ Sup2T supervisor.  Ultimately, we'd like to avoid QoS, but that doesn't seem to be the reality of our situation, so we'd like to minimally apply QoS ...and only to VoIP traffic (with an eye ...

ailed to license simulation.For reference, already launched simulations across all users require 19 Cisco VM node licenses.hello,how should i fix this problem? The licensing error message is:Exceeded permitted Cisco node count 20Traceback (most rec...