Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dears  i have a customer that wants to activate FCoE on Nex 7700 on a F3 module(N7K-F348XP-25) but am confused with licensing what licensing needed to enable FCoE on the card do i need (Advanced Services Package(N7K-ADV1K9)) to activate the storage ...

Hello everybody, I'm trying to tune QoS policies in order to get voice and video running fine. Basically I have a DMVPN HUB-SPOKE System, only HUB-SPOKE communication is allowed so everything runs over the HUB. The queues show no packetloss for voice...

Hello Everyone, I have this two switch and one router configured as router on stick. ---Switch1--- int gi0/1 is connected to Router1 int gi0/1 switchport mode trunk, switchport trunk allowed vlan 1,10,20 int fa0/1 is connected to Switch2 int fa0/1 ...

rivanfrank by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Evening, I'm trying to decipher the usefulness of the additional validation options with dynamic ARP inspection.  Below is what is quoted in Cisco articles, as well as books I have read: The additional validations do the following: •dst-mac—Che...

In our infrastructure we are using 4500x series switch, its configured with VSS Cluster. Since last week supervisor engine got rebooted 3 times. Can some one help me to fix this issue ? Logs: %VSLP-5-RRP_ROLE_RESOLVED: Role resolved as ACTIVE  by VS...