Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys, I want to choose 6807-XL as a core switch in my project, but I have question! can I use 6 cards as a module and 1 as SUP 2T or I must use 5 Slots for modules cards?? because I need One SUP 2T and I want to use the rest of 6 slots for modul...

I have 2 5Ks in a peer-link config. They are the core\distribution switch for a building. I have 5 2960-X stacks connected to them in a 20G port channel.  Each leg of the port channel connects to 1 5K in a VPC.  For some reason, no matter how I confi...

Hi,I have a classique router on a stick configuration, and I want to implement some of the intervlan ACLs on the switch to take the load off the router.I've configured an ACL on the SVI to prevent communication between the hosts on both vlans, but th...

zoro_2009 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Setting up a new Catalyst 3750.  It is hooked up to a switch stack (two 3750s).  On the stack the master has both fiber ports filled, so I am using GigabitEthernet 2/0/1 on the other switch. On the new switch I have a Ubiquity AP connected to 1/0/15 ...

swicklund by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. I was recently offered an opportunity to purchase a number of 2960 Catalyst Switches from an integrator. I noticed that on the bottom of the units there was a reference to Anatel, which is a Brazilian government organization that clears certain e...

mnooch000 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all. we interesting where from ns developers takes.   for example:   exalink fusion 110 nanoseconds port to port latency with full layer 2 switching. The industry's lowest latency cut-through layer 2 switch. Supports ultra-low latency multicas...

Hello networking experts, I have the ISR 4331 router with IOS XE latest and most stable software and configured PBR on it. Now usually I "debug ip policy" to verify the good functionality of the PBR however I get no output on the debug. The counters ...

Hi, I have the need to map/translate/bridge VLANs which come in from a WAN/Metro circuit to our internal VLAN convention. The protocols which run over Ethernet are mostly IP but there are might also some other non IP protocols. E.g. the scenario is ...

hofmanm by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes