Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, we have 50 satellite sites that are on an MPLS network. These site all point towards our main site (lets call it site A)>Site A has a 4 switch stack (master/slave) for it's local lan which is has 100 clients & various servers.The MPLS comes in an...

louis0001 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Friends. I work in a govt sector and we have almost 300 access swithces and 4 core swithes as a flat network. we are running layer 2 network from access to the core network. just to mention its an old network desgin but with the passage of time ...

Hi, We currently have 6509-E chassis with WS-X6548-GE-TX  POE line cards in 16 our wiring closet. Cisco has discontinued POE cards fro 6500s. I am looking for alternate options. One options is 4500E chassis with POE+ line cards.  The other option I h...

S891 by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have SG300-28 28-Port Gigabit Managed Switch (Firmware version: 1.3.0.62 ). I'd like to create a trunk port to allow VLan ID 300, and here is my configuration #int gi3#no negotiation#switchport mode trunk#switchport trunk allowed vlan add 300#spann...

mbaqi0001 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all. This is my first post and i'll try to be as detailed as possible.  I am upgrading the core of our network with two NX 6004's that are connecting north to two Catalyst 7606's.  The 6004's also have connections going south to two NX 6001's....

Good Morning All, I have a quick question. Concept of native vlan and dtp is clear. No need of link to both concept. Target of the test -> Test the behaviour of Native Vlan. Create untagged traffic and check if it is carried over the native vlan. Te...