Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,Does anyone know if the cisco WS-C2960G-48TC-L switch support static routing in newer IOS version than "c2960-lanbase-mz.122-25"  ?The one I have is running on c2960-lanbase-mz.122-25 image. And it doesn't seem to support static routing or more...

Hi we are replacing 3750's with 3650's and the ports on the new switches are behaving a bit strange.End devices that worked fine on 3750's are having connectivity issues on the 3650'sSee below output from a 3650How can the port be running at half dup...

Hi  Can anyone assist me with this pls. We are using WS-C3850-48P. I got this error " CONTROLLER_PORT_ERR" on all the interface. I can t get the ports back up. What us causing this problem ? Is this a BUG regardsruan

I want to conf this SW to monitor network traffic. I have a small network with about 25 users, and the network is always too slow because of excess downloading. My internet comes in to an ADSL modem, then from the modem to my switch. it then leaves t...

Hi,I would like to upgrade a 3850 stack from version 3.2.3.SE to 3.3.5.SE using ISSU.  I can't seem to find any documentation showing the upgrade path for ISSU.  According to Cisco Feature Navigator, NSF/SSO (Nonstop Forwarding with Stateful Switchov...

Albert by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sir,We have SG500 Series switches to be installed and need to confirm which SFP is compatible to install for this switches:GLC-LH-SM    OR   MGBLX1Regards,Moh'd Mustafa

m.ayoub by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a c2821 router with a NME-16ES-1G-P installed.  My laptop is connected to port Gi1/0/1 and is setup to enter sleep mode after two hours; after it has gone to sleep more often that not it cannot connect to the switch and ends up with an Auto...

In a home environment I have a Cisco EPC3925 conneected to a residential 3Com 10/100mbit Switch with a patch cable.A PC connected also with a patch cable negotiate 100mbit with the Switch but between PC and Cisco Cable Router I only have 6mbit even t...