Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, Recently I bought Small business switch SLM2024PT-AU and when I connect all the ports to the switch and the devices like my laptop , printer etc to my network points, only one port is recognizing 1 GB and all other ports are showing as 100MBps...

S N by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

.Hi ,I am new to vlans so I would request help from this forum.I am presently working on 2 SRX 240 firewalls connect to 2 3012 Cisco catalyst switches.The port 0/0/7 of both the firewall connect to the 0/15 port of each 3012 Cisco Catalyst switch tha...

Hi All,I am unable to telnet my access switch which is in network.With ip 10.120.232.12 actually i am able to login through ssh but am unable to login through the telnet.show run interface vlan 10Building configuration...Current configuration : 242 b...

Hi weird issue ,   i am able to ping router from laptop but unable to ping laptop from router ??any suggestions  LAN#show runLAN#show running-configBuilding configuration...Current configuration : 1803 bytes!! Last configuration change at 18:00:07 UT...

Hello, I have an 881 router currently running firmware version c880data-universalk9-mz.150-1.M7.bin"Can I upgrade this firmware to version c880data-universalk9-mz.152-4.M8 directly or do I need to follow an upgrade path ?Thank you for any assistance.

pfrancis3 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

System Bootstrap, Version 15.0(lr)  M16, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fcl)Technical Support: http://www.cisco.com/techsupportCopyright (c) 1986-2012 by cisco Systems, Inc. My Router doesn't go further from above mentioned state.Need to know the possible cause a...

Hi,I want to know about cable specification for a HWIC-1DSU-T1 .Is the cable pin assignment same with a WIC below ?http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/routers/1600-series-routers/46795-wic-1dsu-t1.html?referring_site=RE&pos=3&page=http://www.ci...

Hi,I am looking for options for Access/wiring closet switches for our campus. We currently have 6509-E chassis Dual Sup720s and 6548 line cards. Since  this setup is 6 years old and Cisco has stopped supporting PoE line cards after 6548 EOL we are fo...

S891 by Level 2
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I´ve got a Cisco 819 4G LTE and I have some problems with configuring it. The Cell0 interface is working fine, pinging 8.8.8.8 without any problems.Also the VLAN1 on the switchports with DHCP is working properly, I am able to ping the router from...

hello, I learn allone Cisco in Paket Tracer and I have one problem with routing for using of wifi router. I can ping from PC1 via wifi router to PC0 without routing, but I cant from PC0 to PC 1 . I dont know, which commads in Router0 write for routi...

g91403191 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card