Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have CISCO 2960 two switches, now I did teaming in server after that I connected one patch cable to one switch and another patch cable to another switch, the following image will shows you how the connectivity was, can I do like this Regards,Th...

Hi gurus,   Below are my logging configurations   R2#show log Syslog logging: enabled (12 messages dropped, 0 messages rate-limited, 0 flushes, 0 overruns, xml disabled, filtering disabled) No Active Message Discriminator. No Inact...

SJ K by Level 5
  • 12 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Been a part of this network for several years.  It started flat, as we've grown we've added more VLANs for VoIP, Storage, vMotion etc.  All the while, we've had our users and servers on VLAN1.  I now have the task of migrating us away from VLAN1.  I'...

Hi,We are trying to decide if we should use Catalyst 3750 or 4948 to do switching and routing in a data centre.Previously some reasons for buying 4948 have been redundant power supplies and non-blocking switches.Now with the new Catalyst 3750-X comin...

net-harry by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 3750 switch with two 48-port switches connected via stacking cable.  On these switches I have two VLANS: VLAN100 for data,  and VLAN300 for Desktop VTCs (dVTCs).  I configured the switch with VLAN 100 having an ip address.I have verified:-IP...

Hi,I have 2 4500X-16SPF+ and i want to use VSS but i'm asking if the management of port is the same than a StackWise.For exemple, can I manage 32 ports or just 16 ? Does it works like Teen 1/0/1-16 and Teen 2/0/1-16 ?Thx

I am new to WCCP and I am having trouble getting the Sophos Web Appliance to Connect to a 6509e port channel. The Web app is on a VM host and the host is connected to the 6509 by two interfaces on a port channel.Here are the wccp parts of the config:...

jag12357 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, everyone.  Was hoping to get some advice and assistance regarding two issues with a brand new SG300-10MP our company recently bought.1.  I've been having difficulty getting a proper trunk port to work on this, as compared to the Cisco Catalyst 29...

Hello, I have configured my 881 to perform inter-VLAN routing i.e. I am using ports 0-2 as tagged switch ports (with PC's plugged in and addressed on their relevant subnets) and port 3 as a trunk feeding in to port 4 as a router on stick configuratio...

pfrancis3 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My company is going to have me get CCNA cert. I decided to setup a lab of my own so I can do localhands-on without needing to use VPN, also in case I made some major mistakes, I would be the onlyone calling myself an idiot. I made an impulse purchase...