Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

These 2 3750X switches will have 2 3750g-12s-s switches connected in a stackwise loop at some point. Problem i see is the latest version available for download for the G switches is 12.2-55 SE10.  Will running a mixed versions work in the full 4 swit...

Hi,I have a question about the proper NTP design for my organization. We are using a collapsed core design here. We have two Core switches present with one being the primary HSRP gateway and the primary STP root for all vlans. What I would like to do...

I am experiencing the following issue: SF500 switch is configured at the office and installed at remote location.   I check the clock setting (with CLI) after installing and see that the clock is NOT synchronized with the sntp server. Then i go into ...

joopv by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Morning, everyone.  I am looking for some clarification with an existing 3750x Switch configuration.  I am reviewing the configuration of my network switches and found the following MLS QoS configuration on one of my switches and a partial of th...

We have a two sites that are linked by a pair of 1Gb links aggregated in an LACP ether-channel.When I run iperf with the server in Site B and my client in Site A, the speed is less than half than if I perform the test in the other direction.There's n...

I do not know the differents between WFQ and WRR after reading many documnets. I feel that the principle of the two are the same that the bandwidth can be shared and packages in different queue can be dispatched in turn, which can not starve any queu...

Resolved! Ip helper-address

Hi all, We've put in a Cisco 3550 a command "ip helper-address" on a vlan interface.But when we connect a pc on the vlan 1 the DHCP, which is in vlan 2, its give it a good ip address.When we try to disconnect from vlan 1 to put on vlan 2, we don't re...

Hi All,      i have 2 issue with my Nexus 3548    1-  when i insert  GLC-SX-MMD into Nexus 3548P-10G port i got SFP vendor not supported if i check the interface however this is the original CISCO SFP and at the same port the 10G SFP+ from Cisco is w...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card