Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Customer just bought four WS-C3850-T with IPServices. I upgraded them to IOS-XEE 3.3.5 straight away. Working fine except when trying to do manual CTS I don't have the gcm-encrypt option on these switches?I have MACSec "configured" on two fiber ports...

Gents...,I am working with a client that has 6x6509-E layer 3 switches that has been configured long ago so i am planning to upgrade the IOS and bump them up to V.15.00 or higher and ...FYI> Currently a few have 12.2(18)SXF ipservice and the rest hav...

im looking into disabling a port that sites in the lobby, the port is connected to a voip phone, however after hours i want the port to stop all/any traffic  does this acl look right:  time-range lobbyperiodic Monday 8:00 to Friday 16:30 ip access-li...

rnbhatija by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A couple of weeks back we experienced a packet storm on one of our vlans. At the time looked like a broadcast storm and we thought we had a bad device, so we swapped it out. Yesterday morning it occurred again on the same C3750x switch port with the ...

I am trying to connect a Cisco DPC3010 Cable Modem to FastEthernet0/1 on a 2811 thru a vlan on a 2950 switch. No matter what I try, it seems that any device on the same vlan as the Modem will not receive an address. If I connect the modem directly to...