Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Friends, I have 2nos Cisco 2850 Switches,I am new to stack config, I know by default stack will be enabled but I want to change the priority..So Please help me stack config  step by step.... Thanks & Regards,Srinivas. N

My client is asking me for followingClient is using Router as edge device. 2  WAN links from different service provider ( each 20 Mbps)  are getting terminated on the router. There are internal servers present in the network. Client want to make setu...

HiPlease see attachment for my setup. So I have 2 sites which are approx half a mile apart. The ISP has provided 2 circuits, one at each site and these are meant to be acting as a Active/Standby circuit for which they will use HSRP. They have asked u...

Hi All,We want to setup SPAN, and its source is a physical port on the catalyst switch and the destination is a VM on a Hyper-V host, the hyper-V host has 4 NICs and we can not Dispense about any NIC.And I want to ask how can we do this without a ded...

Hi all, I use to configure network module NM-16ESW, but it doesn't work when this NM is inserted into 3725 IOS12.3(10). I would like to configure port as follows:interface FastEthernet2/13description WAN to Suez over 1620no switchport access vlanip a...

We are in the process of installing CUCM and IP Phones but we are seeing a strange problem related to DHCP on Nexus 5596.We are trying to use DHCP relay on the Nexus 5K to a server in a different VLAN. The computers are getting IP addresses from DHCP...

kasper123 by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a stack of 4 3850's I cannot ssh or console into the stack.  (Someone broke ssh and console log messages are preventing me from using the console)The only thing we can do is reboot the stack manually Is there a right way to do this?Like...

Hi All I have set up one port (packets ingress) at the dot1Q tunnel all the packets are test generated so I know they will all egress via another port set up as the trunk port  so what I am seeing is all the packets captured via tcpdump on the ingres...

merrittr by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We are required to upgrade a 4500-x VSS cluster from IPBASE to ENT SERVICES. Should we buy two licenses packs? Or a single one? Since VSS forms one logical entity. Thank you.  

M SEB by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,Can anyone please give more information about this command?  Is this something related to MAC address flapping.Switch#show mac address-table move update Switch-ID : 0011.9297.ef00Dst mac-address : 0180.c200.0010Vlans/Macs supported : 1023/512...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card