Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Can you advise where this 192.168.1.2 came from?  This IP is not defined any where on the network.TIA.PF sh user    Line       User       Host(s)              Idle       Location   2 vty 0                idle                 00:01:01 192.168.1.2  ...

pokwan by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

An Auditor at our company wants us to find and identify one of the C3750 switches on our network.  The only information he has available is a SLA with the serial number on it.  Is there a way someone at CIsco can provide me the MAC address if i give ...

Hi,Recently, I spoke with CISCO pre-sales rep about 3560X series switches. I asked if LAN base software can do inter-VLAN routing, and was told that both LAN base and IP base can. Now, can someone confirm that LAN base can do inter-VLAN routing (I th...

We have purchased 2 nos of SG500x-24 small business switches and want to configure High availability auto failover configuration.I have not found any articles for Switch HA configurations. Please guide me how to achieve this.

We have a new building about 300 meters from our main data center. 8 catalyst 4500 series switches will be installed for access layer. We are running a Nexus 7k on our data center, with a user VDC that we plan to connect these access layer switches. ...

pmpesha by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hey guys,  i have a cisco 4510R+E with Sup 7-E 10GE and these line cards  WS-X4748-UPOE+E .. once all ports are filled up in a line card, a few poe ports stop working. they do not power up. internet works, but poe does not work. cisco recommends to R...

hello all,please can you help me, i have problem with my Cisco network assistant  version 5.8.9.1. when i run it i get this message :Read/write access problems:Accès refusé=======================================Note: Read/write access is required for...

Hi experts..I have a bit confusion about NSSA. Stub area does not allow external routes but NSSA allow. So what is difference between  configuring an area as NSSA and not configuring area as NSSA or any type of stub.Pls make me clear.

Anukalp S by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have a c2960x switch,  all ports are in vlan1, no IP assigned to that.  I also have vlan100 that I use for management traffic and have assigned it an ip address.  The interface is up but will not reply to any pings, even when I console directly ...

Hi Everybody, we have 1psc cisco ws-c2960-48tc-l switch, it come electrick but not see data on hyper therminal. power suply is ok no problem, befor elecktric have shutin in office then 3 min laters come in , but newer works was this issue , do have a...

I have a NIC teaming setup. 2 NIC cards, NIC-1 connected to SW-1, NIC-2 connected to SW-2.SW-1 & SW-2 are up-linked together(not stack). The NIC ports are hard coded as access, spanning-tree port-fast.Teaming works fine under normal conditions.When I...

avilt by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes