Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

[C9300-48P 17.03.04]I had the L2 etherchannel (directly connected to a Fortinet 100E) working for maximum of a half day, now it seems incmoing packets are dropped.Behind the etherchannel there are different MAC addresses. It's true that the switch is...

Hi All,Firstly, how would I default NTP to factory settings? To remove any previous NTP servers from the switch with one command instead of removing them manually one by one?Then how do set my NTP server on my Cisco 2960-X?I can set the server, which...

tmourelle by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Folks,I have one question that I need help!Core Sw ---> Access SwNative vlan is the same on both side.One I create a vlan on the core sw everything is okay, but once I do ont the access for every vlan I have below output on the core.using PVST!...

bshoja by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In the web UI of the ethernet switch the header was not displayed properly.As per suggestion in one of the post in community I run the command "ip http authentication local" to troubleshoot above mentioned issue.But after running the above command I ...

nkrsaini by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello and sorry for my bad english,All my switches have IP for administration in VLAN 1, the default VLAN. We want to change this, create a new vlan, vlan 3 for example, disable IP interface of the switch in VLAN 1 and put the same IP interface in VL...

mulbreizh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, We have a C9300-24T switch, (switch2) in a 2 switch stack that wont initialize a c9300-nm-8x module. The c9300-nm-8x module works fine in other switches. Switch 1 in the stack has a c9300-nm-8x module working perfectly. After removing th...

slfashley by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Pardon my ignorance as I work in a data center and do not have networking experience, just the grunt work. Tonight I had someone reach out to me about a chassis minor alarm, and they said the 2nd power supply was showing off and that only 1 fan...