Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

HiI have replaced a stack 3750 with a stack 3850 and are now having problems with extreme slow routing.The vlan connected directly to the firewall is getting full 80mbit internet, a vlan routet by the 3850 gets only 5-6 MbitThe 3850 stack is running ...

pbuch by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! PBR Query

Hi,I have a server 10.44.129.34 in VLAN 501. Default GW for the server is SVI 501 on my core switch.I want to apply PBR so that any traffic from this server routes out a specific next hop plugged into my core switch - 10.44.141.6. I have the followin...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Gents,My very first post to any forum that relates my work... I was not able to find any discussions about this, so sorry if this is answered somewhere.Question goes, is there any best practices or things that should be taken in to an account when...

Hi Guys, I have 2 sites site A and site B. Both are connected with TWO  L2 WAN circuits. The L2 WAN circuits are terminated on separate devices. Will it possible to create etherchannel/Portchannel on 2 L2 WAN circuits to use them as one?  Kindly prov...

Hello,  I am looking for some input on getting a new core infrastructure in place and I can't see to be able to find any information as to what is  the main difference between the cisco  6001 and the 5672 switches. This is a medium size company of ab...

Let's say I have a server plugged into a switchport not configured for Portfast (which it should be)...If I reboot the server, and the port goes DOWN/UP therefore triggering a TCN, will that TCN cause a SpanningTree re-convergence AKA network outage?...

nsti_0682 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have some confusion in my network environment, as i previously understanding was, access port allow only 1 vlan.  but, in my situation, i got 2 switch, sw-01 and sw-02 connect directly, using access mode, configuration goes like this, sw-02#sh run ...

Hi guys,i have a design issue and i want to know if what i'm thinking of is possible.Actually, a i have a trunk port fa 0/1 on a Cisco 3750 switch that carries vlan 10 (and another vlans...). however, i have two groups of users that connect on that v...

odouiri01 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a (Cisco) 3800 series router. It has a "NME-XD-48ES-2S-P" module (48 Ethernet ports). When issuing the command "#sh int brief" all is see is gigabit Ethernet or serial interfaces. I do not see any fast Ethernet ports. Can someone please guide ...

amirsd001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes