Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,Need help with removing IPX config from 6500 runing CATOS, all examples show adding commands but not how to remove.These are the commands I need to remove: set mls agingtime ipx 32  set port protocol 2/1-8 ipx on set port name     2/8 lab-ipx  ...

Ok I am looking for a way to propoerly force specific traffic over a specific link. I am thinking that I need to dp this with route mapping but am not sure of this is handled by the core or by the edge routers.Here is the senario. I have two links co...

bberry by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I setup a network for testing multicast streaming.It is a non routing environment for unicast, but it is success in multicast.I check that the multicast source is not present in unicast routing table, how it pass the RPF checking??on the other word, ...

gachrisli by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What does the below Nat meansaccess-list PAT_EXTRANET_HEALTH extended permit ip object-group RFC1918 host 1.1.1.1nat (INSIDE) 25 access-list PAT_EXTRANET_HEALTHroute EXTRANET 1.1.1.1 255.255.255.255 10.10.10.10 1 

can i assign a trunk port to the interface connected to a pc??..i tried it in pkt tracer but strangely it worked with vlan 1 but not with vlan 2 or any other vlan

we have a few questions about the cat 3750 with IOS SLB.1)can we use the IOS SLB for http load balancing at cat 3750?2)where can i download contents of IOS SLB at cat 3750?thunk you.

Intrastucuture:9x3750E stacked switch (WS-C3750E-48PD-SF0) (15.0(1)SE2            C3750E-UNIVERSALK9-M)2x10Gbe uplinks from EMC NASAt a basic level, we have found that the 10Gbe uplinks have slow read performance with or without a port-channel config...