Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello community,I have a static default route that sends all traffic on my network destined for the internet to our UTM device. This is a typical default route of 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 (next hop IP). However, I was wondering if there was a way through PBR ...

Craddockc by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am trying to connect Nexus 2K FEX to Cisco 2960 IOS Switch (Trunk config) and causing spanning tree loop having issues. I am aware that I should't be connecting non host port to 2K FEX but it's corner case. I have done similar setup with Access...

rthakker by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,On this model,  if you use both method:Port based configuration using the mls qos interface based commands   ORMQC based configuration using class-map and policy-map Which of these is applied to the interface?  I know from other catalyst switches ...

How to cable the 6509's to the patch panels in the racks?We are having some hosts that we have to connect to 6509 switch. First of all we have connected all the hosts to the patch panel. How can we connect from patch panel to the switch? 

I'm trying to install a MGBSX1 into the Cisco 3925 but it's doesn't seem it's detecting it for some reason.I've changed media type and I've tested with another SFP module (GLC-SX-MM) which works fine. Am I missing a command to enable this type of mod...

I am having couple of Cisco 4500 switches running in VSS mode with IOS-XE Version 03.04.01.SG RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc3)I am facing high CPU on both Core CPU on the switch , i am not able to detemine the exact problem. Please help me to understand whats ...

Hello.  I have a 6500 that has a portchannel to a layer 2 Brocade VDX .  On the VDX there is a mgmt interface and the vlans are L2.  Also, ESXi hosts connect to the Brocades and are assigned to VLAN 57.  ARP entries of those ESXi hosts show up on the...

Hi All,We have 2 x Nexus 7 cores and several access switches 3750 + 2960 and several VLANs.All working well until recently we have a couple of users in VLAN say 200 reported they can not get an IP address from our Windows DHCP server.ie hence they ca...

q-le by Level 2
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card