Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Cisco Community,I have a Q in regards to the behavior of a Nexus 5K port configured as Trunk and with the switchport monitor option enabled. Here's the configuration of that port:sh run interface et2/1interface Ethernet2/1 description Voice_Sniff_...

Hi,I came across a scenario where i can see a huge ping response on a single switch port. I have connected a laptop to that port and simply pinging the getway, the ping is high and low continously. it is not stable. i change the cable i check on diff...

Good Evening All,I am looking for suggestions for a solutoion I've ran into today.. I'm trying to install a new router and firewall into an existing network. The router is an Edgewater VOIP router going to a cable connection with static IP's. The fir...

Jon Boyer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have  cisco router 827 and it is working that have interface ethernet0 which workes on 10M/half duplex and the problem i configure it to 100M/Full duplex.Note that the system software is (C820-K9OSY6-M), Version 12.3(26)Thanks

I have a problem in the network of the project I am working in and I hope I can find the solution hereAs I am not expert in Cisco systems I will explain the situation as I can see:First we have more than 20 sites on the highways equipped with –IP-CCT...

Learned collegues.Question for those with more ability to read Cisco's convoluted specification sheets than I do!I have a 3750X running IP Base. I want to enable netflow on the uplink interface - which is on one of the fixed ports (g1/0/48) in router...

darren.g by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Is it possible to have a router schedule itself to reload every night or once a week?We have some Cisco 3g wireless routers in remote locations and if we lose connectivity we have to get someone to power cycle the router to get the 3g working a...

Andy White by Level 3
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Forum Members,A little bit Question, Our 4506 Switch act as a core, for last 3 weeks our CPU performance is on normal always at 65-70% utilization in weekday and 30-35% in Weekend. but this weekend at saturday our switch reach 97-99% for more t...

Hi All,One of the customer claims there is something wrong with the router Cisco 2911 -K9 and wants us to do testing for any issue on the router. Can please advise how to do advanced diagonistic on this router.Thanks in advance.

I have two 2950 catalyst switch when i power up these switches and want to make trunk between these swithes using cross over cable the ports not up not light blink when i check status of interface Fa0/1 is down, line protocol is down (notconnectbut w...

Hello gang.. Im trying to filter traffic using a vacl that has a mac access-list used as the definition.  We have some some traffic being sourced from 00:00:00:00:00:00 that I need to block.  mac access-list extended ALLPERMITL2 permit any anym...

Cisco recommends not to enable bgp always-compare-med command as it can cause routing loops (http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk365/technologies_tech_note09186a0080094431.shtml). I fail to understand how it can cause routing loops? Can any expert help...