Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone,User is connected to switch 3560 and switch is gettig IP from another switch via DHCP.I check switch port it has no errors.Port is clean.When user connects PC to Wall jack i can see switch port is up up and learning mac address of user PC...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a need to redistribute EIGRP AS 5 nets into BGP AS 65000 and then redistribute these BGP prefixes into EIGRP AS 9,  all on the same router.Needless to say, this is not working.The redistribution of EIGRP AS 5 nets are being redistributed into...

fsebera by Level 4
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hiwe have some camera (poe) which loose connectivity suddenly ,  then we have to  apply no sh on the interface and everything wil work fine Switch 3650 Do we need to do something on the access port other than normal configuration Please help Thank yo...

susim by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, During my search on internet, i wasnt able to find any formula that can help me measure range ( in m or km) of a particular antenna given its transmit power, dbi etc. Every where i found that its best to test in real world. But lets say we ar...

Jonn cos by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI all ,im trying to access ASA 5505 remotely by telnet ,but i have this log messgae when i try to access itim not being denied , but i have log below :4          Feb 05 2014          08:25:04          402117          x.x.18.182                    x....

Dr.X by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to use a copy and paste method of getting to all of my network devices to get a view of the network. I will then build a visio from that (don't get me started on all the tools for that specifically). I want to be able to login and then pa...

I have a pair of nexus 7009s that are my core switches I just added an additional VRF to them so that I can segment a couple VLANs.  I have it working fine, I was just confused about one of the commands, perhaps someone can enlighten me.  At first, I...

ncowger by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes