Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone,I have a 10 Mb link between two 2960 switch with two VLAN and want to configure the QoS to prioritise one VLAN (network 192.168.1.x)Here is the configuration on the switchs :Switch 1class-map match-any classIPC match access-group 10!!poli...

Hi All, Currently one of my client is using single ASR 1000 as its WAN core. Branhces have 2 ISPs, and both these ISPs are connected to this ASR. Now since its a single point of failure, we need to introduce another ASR 1000. But i am getting confuse...

Jonn cos by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Configured port mirroring in Cisco 6509E, but unable to see and capture trafffic of protocols like ssh, telnet, ftp, tftp and so on.The setup is like this configured source on the port of 6509 switch connecting to asa and going outside( port gig2/...

Hi,Can someone explain what is the purpose or meaning of "OSPF for Routed Access" in IP Base license for 4500 switch? I'll be installing 4500 switch for my distribution, and 6500 switch for my core. These two switches will use OSPF as their routing p...

Noy-pi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all ,im just have a question , when i need to put ip igmp jion group x.x.x.xcommand ?as i  understand , the reciver send igmp join request to the router that enabled the multicastingso ,if the reciver can tell the router that he want to recive on ...

Dr.X by Level 2
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Switch terms

Hello all.I am supposed to fill an excel sheet with information on some Cisco switch models, i understand most of the terms but i have some which i do not understand, can someone help me on the meaning and examples ( in reference to the WS-C3750X-48...

Resolved! HSRP on 3650

Hi,I have a couple 3650 switches with IP base licenses. Is it possible to do HSRP redundancy between them? or Would I have to upgrade to IP services?Thanks,Waqas

i have the following setup Core Stack(3750)--- Distribution Stack(3750)----Access switches (3560)--- end devices i want to implement the srr-queue bandwidth shape/share on the interfacemy question is 1- on which interfaces should i implement the comm...

asus zowey by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I have a question of stacking vs. uplinking C3850X switches.I have five C3750X switches, and will connect computers, laptops, and servers to these switches.  All devices will be on one network, /24 subnet. The question is, if I stack these ...

Hi I want to disable BPDU filter and applied command "spanning-tree bpdufilter disable" under the interface but still I am getting following output that Bpdu filter is enabled internally.sh spanning-tree interface FastEthernet0/1 detail  Port 3 (Fas...

I have a couple 3750 switches that I tried to upgrade and they failed.  I'm able to get them to bootloader mode, but not able to find any instructions that actually work.I tried following the Cisco instructions, which apperantly are "incorrect", as t...