cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Trouble with ACLs and NAT

Hi there.I am hoping someone can help me here.Issue #1 PATI cant seem to get the PAT (overloaded NAT) working. the systems with IP addresses that are not statically NAT'd can reach out to the internet.The systems with static NAT work fine and can rea...

DHCP Setup help ?

Hi All, I am preparing for my CCNA security Exam. I have difficulty with inbound NAT setup. Setup is Internet -- > ASA -- > LAN (Inside) -- > Cisco Router (3600) I want to forward SSH (customer port 8222) back to cisco router. NAT, ACL on ASA is setu...

Dear friends i could not ping one lan to other asa lan but from inside lan i can ping to next hop address from any of asa but i am unable to ping from the lan of one ASA-1 TO lan of ASA-2 please can any one help in this regard.

Dear friends i could not ping one lan to other asa lan but from inside lan i can ping to next hop address from any of asa but i am unable to ping from the lan of one ASA-1 TO lan of ASA-2 please can any one help in this regard.ASA-1ASA Version 8.4(2)...

Local VLAN lab question

Hello,I have been working on this lab over that last few hours.  As you can see I am trying to use Cisco's Local VLAN model and use L3 in the Core and Distribution areas.  I have put the SVIs on the Dist2 switch and all the PCs in separate VLANs can ...

Andy White by Participant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Network Design - Core and Distribution

All,I have 2 locations that are going to be connected by fiber to make the total endpoints around 300 users.  I am thinking of recommending dual 6500's at the core with 3850 switches backhauled by fiber to the 6500s and utilizing t...

IGMP snooping Cisco 3560

Hello,I have a Vlan where I got TV set top boxes and computers connected. The TV set top boxes receive their TV channels via multicast. I can't seem to get  IGMP snooping to handle the multicast. From what i understand IGMP is enabled by default so w...

m.skaarup by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Core switch in network

Hi,This might be very naive question, but i am curious to know why is a core switch needed in the network.I know for core routing this device needs to be there. But, if i have a network involving wan/internet links, Firewalll, edge switch etc.In this...

suthomas1 by Frequent Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Same MAC address on switch

Hi,I have cisco 4507r switch, On same switch I got same mac address on two different switch port. GigabitEthernet3/1 is up, line protocol is up (connected)  Hardware is Gigabit Ethernet Port, address is 0017.5ada.543f (bia 0017.5ada.543f)GigabitEther...

k_bhavsar by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ws-c2960s version stacking question

in my current production i have a switch that has ios version 15.0 (2) SE but I bought 2 other ws-c2960's that have the 12.(55) SE5 version...Will it automatically upgrade when it connects to the stack, 

raine1378 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes