Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

We have an odd problem on our network where our mac-address tables on our endpoint switches are filling up very quickly. At first I thought it could be mac-flooding, and started to investigate which part of the network this could be coming from, howe...

AndiMorris by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello , i have two cisco 2900 with two Ethernet (internal and public) . the Eth0 on both router go to my internal network with Standby configuration . the Eth1 on both router go to two switch , where we are behind two routers xxx1 ...

Hi AllI have P2P connection with serial interfaceRouter A IP address 172.16.1.65. 255.255.255.252Router B IP address  172.16.1.66 255.255.255.252when I check routing table wih sjh ip route on router Aits show Router B IP address as directlu connected...

Resolved! How cdp works?

Hi there. I just wondering that how cdp works in cisco switch and not cisco device. cdp is propagated multicast 01:00:0c:cc:cc:cc(not sure) on all interface that supports SNAP. [diagram]SW1------SW2------SW3(cisco)   (cisco)    (cisco)in this case, s...

CATYO by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I will perform backup data for a Catalyst switch failure.SNMP agent feature is enabled on the switch, and the switch is configured the following configuration:   snmp-server ifindex persistShould I backup nvram:ifIndex-table from the switch for a ...

Resolved! NAT Confusion

Hi AllA client wants to setup a VPN with us and they want us to traffic non-RFC1918 (Public IP) address through the tunnel. The tunnel is between one of our servers and one of their servers. Our server which has a IP address of 172.16.xx.yy is alread...

mmapa1980 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes