Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! air 1240 AG

By mistake I deleted boot file and now access point only boots up in ap mode.When I run Dir I get nothing.How can I restore the image back?I have tried Hyper terminal modem but it failed.Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

We are planning to implement the 6509-E with two Sup 2Ts and a few 48 ports switches. We also want to make this the router for our network and replace the 7206VRX.Any advise on this would be helpful.Thanks in advance!                  

An Nguyen by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear friends,I have a very small diagram regrding natting. R1<->R2, R2<->R3. I have configured static nat on the R2 router. R1------------------------------------------R2-----------------------------------------------------R3  200.1.1.1   f0/0-10.1.1...

I have not had much luck searching appropriately, and I'm hoping someone may have a configuration they can share.I have Catalyst switches and 2811 routers that I need to give the client IT Director access to.   I want to give them their own credentia...

Hi folksI've been trying to understand a problem I have for some time now and need some assistance.I have four Cisco 1921 routers connected as shown below. Two routers at each site using VRRP towards the local LANs and OSPF between each other. I'm ai...

hoffa2000 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,     I have recently installed a cisco IE3000 switch for use with profinet in an industrial environment, The switch has 1 trunk port to a cisco 2960G, this link is working ok. I have set the default VLAN to 850 and have set all ports except for th...

BOnjour à vous,Je me permet de vous demander votre aide sur la configuration de mes routeurs C887 et C888.Voici l'architecture souhaitée :Je souhaiterais donc monter un tunnel L2TP depuis mon routeur CISCO, jusqu'à mon LNS en passant par une connexio...

guys i have the following.a cisco 2100 controller with vlan 1, 101-103 on it connected to a cisco 2960 with the same L2 vlans on and ( int vlan 1 with ip 192.168.254.101) these are connected via trunk and the trunk is up. The 2960 then connects to a ...

I have a 2950 switch which we use to for connectivity to VOIP phones and terminals/pcs on the floors. At random times during the day maybe twice 2-3 hour span, we lose connectivity between two of the terminals and our server which is connected to the...

johnny_5 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Engineers alike - I have had a customer ask me to configure multiple VLAN's on a Cisco 2960 standard switch. They have stated that they would like DHCP enabled on the VLAN interfaces as they don't want ANY STATIC IP's within their subnets. Has an...

jhotles by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I am trying to forward incoming external traffic from the internet on ports 25 and 433 to internal IP 10.10.10.29, but it's not working, any ideas what I've done wrong?I've replaced some of the config with "x"'sConfig:version 15.1no service p...

Dear ALL,I am an IT Potfessional, Doing Network + . I have a questions:1) Do Non Cisco Switches have Access and Trunk ports. What i mean is do non cisco switches distinguish between ethernet prots as trunk and access. 2) Do we need Cross talk cable f...

I have 5 subnets from my ISP.  I want to use a switch for routing 2960 or sf300-24p.  I just want to route one inside network to one outside subnet.  A point of sale system is setup on one static IP this VLAN would just need to conect to the one subn...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card