Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I'm in a class for Cybersecurity and in our week 7 project I'm having issues setting up DHCP. I reached out to the instructor and received some feedback:"You are having issues due to the server not being configured with appropriate IP settings,...

Hello, I’d like to ask two questions about Wendell Odom’s explanation of RPVST+/PVST. The relevant pages are 245-246. Can someone please help me figure it out? 1.He says:“* RPVST+ adds an extra type-length value (TLV) to the BPDU that identifies the ...

molnarattila1221_2-1681629295318.png
a1111 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello ,when i plug in the GLC-LH-SMD (Cisco)  in the ISR4321 version 16.06.04 i have an error Message and port disabled" *Apr 11 07:38:28.675: %TRANSCEIVER-3-INIT_FAILURE: R0/0: iomd: Detected for transceiver module in Gigabitethernet0/0/0, module di...

frites by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Two switch models, 9200l and 1000 series switches.9200l buffer size:6 MB buffers for 24- or 48- port Gigabit Ethernet models, 12 MB buffers for 24 or 48 port multigigabit models.1000 switch buffer size:The egress buffer is 1.5 MB on all Cisco Cata...

Moudar by VIP
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Dear Colleagues,I am really stuck with an issue.I have 4 VLANs and all working fine, imagine that there are Office, Business, Server, Other vlans and "ip routing" is enabled on L3 SW. On this topology VLANs are created on L3 Cisco switch and ev...

bkyuksel_0-1681576642252.png
bkyuksel by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!We are configuring a bunch of Cisco Merakis APs  in a switch, and the switchports are being configured as Trunks with the native vlan the same as the management vlan of the APs, for example Vlan 100. This Native Vlan is different as the Switch ...

Hi, I'm need to download an IOS to update a switch and I'm not sure what's the difference between ipservices and ipservicesk9. Moreover, there are three different ipservicesk9: SSH LAN only, SSH and SSH-DEFAULT. The switch I need to update has an ips...

Hi all,I'm using Packet Tracer.I can't remotely access the other two switches via telnet. I already have configured the default gateway on the switches.I have 3 switches. I have a PC connected to the console port on Switch1 and I want to access (teln...

So we are replacing our 2960 and 2960x switches with the 9200-48p series.Before putting them into production, I was looking to update the IOS.  However, if you been to the IOS update page there are quite a few versions available.   In typical CISCO f...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card