Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

HelloWe have two Cisco SX350X-24F 24-port 10G SFP+ stackable managed switches. We configured them to work properly with our VLANs and we made copies of their configurations. At the end, on the one of these switches, we tried to update firmware using ...

PROTECHIT by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Trying to get to grips with the cisco equipment hands on but I am struggling on this one.I am trying to get my laptop (172.16.223.220) on my home network to ping the laptop on my homelab (192.168.30.3). The 1841 router has been allocated an IP of ...

Screenshot 2023-02-14 210748.png

Is there any reason why a PuTTY would not ssh remote into some Cisco switches? PuTTY works for every other switch, with the exception of our 9200L Cisco switch. I keep receiving this error: "Network error: connection timed out".

Hello,I've tried to upgrade a 9300 from 16.6.4 to 17.3.5 and I'm getting the below errors.%IOSXE-3-PLATFORM: Switch 1 R0/0: kernel: squashfs: SQUASHFS error: unable to read xattr id index table %IOSXE-3-PLATFORM: Switch 1 R0/0: kernel: squashfs: SQUA...

CiscoReece by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are looking at purchasing a Cisco industrial switch IE-2000-16PTC-G-E and there are several power supplies listed for this switch. We are unsure which one to get that will power PoE on all 16 ports. Also, we are unsure how many PoE ports this swit...

chbgcisco by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Cisco ExpertsWe have recently purhchased new Cisco C1121X-8P routers to replace ageing C891F-K9. I have sucessfuly transfer/transform old configuration to the new one with match C1121 port layount and new sw features. However one is still on tod...

tmlakar by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes