Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello: Currently we had Cisco 1941 and I was wondering if it is possible to set up FO Active/Standby for this unit.If so, could someone please send me an instruction on how to accomplish itThanks again.

Hiep Pham by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, everybody!I have two routers, which I want to bind with OSPF. The problem is I can't made them to be neighbors for each other. I receive the following error message on router: sz-novg-derzh-2#Oct 25 09:59:19.023: %OSPF-5-ADJCHG: Process 1, Nbr...

Hi,

Help me pls I am connecting cisco 2960  series(WS-C2960-48PST-L)switch and planet switch via sfp port , the link in not up and also orange light is not blinking in the switch , i am using cisco module(GLC-SX-MMD ) in cisco side and planet module in t...

We are switching to a new ISP. The ISP is providing us with two VLANs (20 and 30) on one optical line. VLAN 20 will be used to route our internal users to the Internet while VLAN 30 will be used to route replication traffic from our internal network ...

snowmizer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Could you please advise what "aggregated" mean in these log events? The reason for asking is that there is no aggaregated ports configured in the switch.Switch SG200-18.Log:2147483636     2013-Oct-28 09:40:25    Warning     %STP-W-PORTSTATUS: gi12: S...

Hi all,I have a project for a new network to change today's components.Today my network is composed with differents CISCO 3750G and a lot of 2960/C/SX.I have to change my topology to have 3 layers:- 2 servers switchs- 2 switchs for VSS- Access layer1...

HIo,I have a stack with two 3750 Catalyst.We currently have four ports TenGiga ports of which we are  using two. I wonder if i could use the another two free ports to connect with a EMC. I would like to connect the ports Te3/0/2 and Te4/1/2 to an EMC...

I read on the "Release Notes for Cisco IOS Release  12.2SXF and Rebuilds"  and saw if using IOS version 12.2(17b)SXA and later provides support for more than 1Gbps of traffic per Etherchannel on the WS-X6548-GE-TX and WS-X6548V-GE-TX switching module...

ninakada by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, I was trying to find if it's possible to add the option for static routes for DHCP clients on Cisco IOS DHCP config mode. I'm looking to add a settings as defined on RFC 3442, like this one, set on ISC DHCPd server:Global settings:option rf...

Hi, One of our networks currently has a nexus 5548 acting as core. There are 2248/2232 connected to this as fex members. There is also another nexus 5K connected as edge switch to this core.We'r getting following messages on the core switch,CORE_SW %...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone!I have a customer who is purchasing a Nexus 7009 switch with the following configuration:Product CodeDescriptionQtyN7K-C70099   Slot Chassis  No Power Supply  Includes Fans2N7K-SUP2Nexus   7000 - Supervisor 2 Includes External 8GB USB Fla...

nibose by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes