Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi AllI have one ASA 5520 Version 7.2(2)22 with vpn plus license, the question is if i could install a 4-port gigabit ethernet security services module without problems?here the license of my ASA 5520Licensed features for this platform:Maximum Physic...

Hello all,I am having a heck of a time with this implementation. Below you will find the topology I am trying to implement (and attached):I am working on the 3945E routers, ASA5520's and 3750X's for this inquiry.All routes show up in all routing tabl...

Our customer has 2 of the Cisco SF300-24 port switches interconnected with fiber.They bought (2) of the MGBSX1 gbic modules - 1 for each switch.  They crossed one side of the fiber and are using these modules but are getting no link light.  Are these...

We have an ASA 5505 handling our network. (In the near future, we are upgrading to a 2960-24PC-S.) Due to the limit of 8 ports, I set up PC's, using the network cable in my office. I'm encountering a problem, though. When I connect a PC that I'm se...

Good day,i am searching for a monitoring tool where i can create a layout of al the switches.I just want to make a drawing of our toplogy and want this to show on a big screen.The only thing that it needs to do is to send me an email, or trigger an a...

Hello: Currently we had Cisco 1941 and I was wondering if it is possible to set up FO Active/Standby for this unit.If so, could someone please send me an instruction on how to accomplish itThanks again.

Hiep Pham by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, everybody!I have two routers, which I want to bind with OSPF. The problem is I can't made them to be neighbors for each other. I receive the following error message on router: sz-novg-derzh-2#Oct 25 09:59:19.023: %OSPF-5-ADJCHG: Process 1, Nbr...

Hi,

Help me pls I am connecting cisco 2960  series(WS-C2960-48PST-L)switch and planet switch via sfp port , the link in not up and also orange light is not blinking in the switch , i am using cisco module(GLC-SX-MMD ) in cisco side and planet module in t...