Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm trying to configure a 2811 with IOS 15.1 for NATTING. I have searched and read a lot and I don't see what I'm doing wrong. If anyone could give me some advice or show me what I'm missing or doing wrong.I have checked if my ACL is getting hit -...

Hi experts,I have two 6500 in VSS. I have WAN connection connected on port on Sup card on each chassis and they are in a port-channel. Sup is VS-SUP2T-10G and it is in slot 5. The ports are Gi1/5/3 and Gi2/5/3. IOS is 15.0(1)SY1I am trying to apply q...

Difan Zhao by Level 5
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.Is the  “Processor board ID”  in the show version command output  the  same as the serial number?  I was checking one of the routers and the Processor board ID in the command output is different from the S/N printed on the Chassis box.Thanks   ...

Does anybody know of an OID to measure the inlinepower of a card (I specifically want to get the readout from the below marked in bold):#sh powe        Load for five secs: 2%/5%; one minute: 2%; five minutes: 2%Time source is NTP, 07:14:05.157 UTC Fr...

Hi AllJust met a strange problem with PBR vs static route. #Topology#PurposeA static route exists on 6509 for servers in 172.16.0.0/16:ip route 172.76.0.0 255.255.0.0 10.69.151.69All the traffic towards servers will be sent to router R1 by 6509. Now...

nokialabcd by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I have a problem getting a trunk port working between a 3750 stack and a 4507 chassis. The 4507 will form my new core but I am trying to configure it along side before testing and rollout but can't get it talking on my management VLAN....

matttate1 by Level 1
  • 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,As i have understood, BPDU guard will block the BPDU's when it's enabled on Access ports. and if it receives it will move the port to error disabled mode.In case of BPDU filter, what is the diffrence in enabling the same in Global and Interface mo...

As the show below , are there any problem with the fia ? show controllers fabric fia drops egress location 0/0/CPU0********** FIA-0 **********Category: eg_drop-0                                  RxFab Seg-0                        0               ...

Resolved! SVI Policing

I have some communication across a LAN I would like to police before it leaves on a WAN interface.  The device transmitting traffic across the LAN is connected to a trunked switchport of a switch connected to a "core" switch stack....

Hii Guys, Few config doubt in Nexus 3548  I have connected my Cisco UCS servers to Nexus switches through 10G port.My Data network (Storage) is 192.168.98.0/24, VLAN 20My VM network is 192.168.99.0/24 , VLAN 10I want this two network to passthrough m...