Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

We have two UCS chassis, two fabrics interconnect and two nexus 5ks that make up our vSphere infrastructure. The nexus 5ks only do our Layer two and storage switching and we use a pair of 2960 routers for our layer 3. We are getting rid of the router...

djohnson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Suddenly got a call from a client that their internet connectivity is down. After reaching the site, I checked the everything & found that there is no traffic coming in to the ASA's Inside interface.The interface was showing up but no traffic coming ...

Salam Aleykum.I have WS-C2960-25PC-L  switch. It turns on normal. In normal working state, it unexpectedly hangs on, does not work, even MODE button does not work. No reactions.What should be reason?Need your help.Regards,     Samir Aliyev  from Azer...

Hello,I had these logs on my cisco 6506-E with the new IOS: s72033-advipservicesk9_wan-mz.122-33.SXI5.binFeb 21 09:12:28 MET: %SM-SP-4-PERSIST: Persistent event 'link_down' did not leave the current state 'link_down': pm_port 1/7Feb 21 09:20:25 MET: ...

Hi ,   I proposed RPS2300 with dual PWR-7500.  I connected two WS-C2960S-48FPD-L to RPS2300.   when i disccounted AC power to both of 2960S switch and Let them use  Power from RPS.   after that, I discounted one of Power source from RPS2300. so Only ...

Hi all,First time poster here.Quick question about route-map behaviour.I have a simple route-map configured as follows:RTR# sh route-map testroute-map TEST, permit, sequence 10  Match clauses:      ip address (access-lists): 199  Set clauses:      ip...

c_frieler by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello there,I've trouble configuring a Catalyst Express 520 8PC Switch. Could it be, that it is not possible to assign different VLAN than "1" to the access ports of this switch? I hope it is possible and I simply haven't found this option yet. If it...

n.schmidt by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Boa tarde pessoal,gostaria de uma ajuda de vocês,tenho 3 vlans :10.0.1.010.0.2.010.0.3.0e gostaria que elas não se comunicassem, apenas o roteador cada. como faço?Agradeço a quem responder!!

Ok, this should seem pretty basic but I am looking for some details on the functionilty based on this topology.Core - Distribution - Access approach. vlan 10 is trunked all the way to the access layer as well.Core has 10.0.0.1 (SVI vlan 10)Dist. has ...

Resolved! EBGP

hello,does anybody have any advice regarding this problem? we have an EBGP-Session. under normal circumstances i believe that a route from an ebgp-neighbor is not send out to this neighbor again. but in our scenario this happens:Router#show ip bgp vp...

Heinz Kern by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, SFP port of WS-C3750G-24TS support 10g or not? and please also inform me any other gigabit switch which has upto 4 10g ports.

Ok.  So this probably is a dumb question but I am going to ask it anyway.Can you connect 2 switches on the same vlan as access ports?for exsw 1port 10 is on vlan 12sw 2 port 10 is also on vlan 12port 10 on both switches connect as uplinks.

lkadlik by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes