Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! nexus port channel

Hi,We need to run port channel between nexus 5K and cisco ASA.Do we need to use FEX or normal SFP(10-SR) or GLC-T would be sufficient.and is there any difference in configuration for port channel as this is nexus.Thanks!

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Team.I have two switch 2960, WS-C2960S-24TS-L and WS-C2960S-48TS-L was stackable.I was configured ethernet-channel, using one port on 2960S-24 port and other port on 2960S-48 port but not success.After enter command channel-group 1 mode auto, sw...

Hereby i attached my packet tracer of my disscussion.                    i cant able to communicate or telnet between the layer2 switches from the respected vlan ports.                    Pls help my need.                        advance thanks for ur...

Hardware - C2960IOS - 12.2(25)I am examining a requirement to configure C2960 as belowNTP internet sources > C2960 > Domain Controllers > other devices and serversIn theory what I am trying to achieve is to synchronize C2960 with multiple NTP interne...

bobby818 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have 2 switch (3750) need to set redundancy, so I set up as below:SWITCH 1interface GigabitEthernet1/0/2description "To EP LAN"switchport trunk encapsulation dot1qswitchport trunk allowed vlan 18switchport mode trunkinterface Vlan18description "A...

Hello,I have a small issue with VPN between my linux server (ubuntu with openswan) and cisco891.Tunel is up and running but I can access devices only from cisco side but if I try to ping any device on cisco side I cannot connect to anything.crypto is...

szpuni123 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a CISCO 3750E. All of the ports are currently configured as access ports so there is no tagging.We are trying to configure the fiber port to connect to an extreme network switch which uses vlan tagging.Their tag id is 96. How do I config...

pkroetsch by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

День добрый. Возникла мысль настроить на bfd cisсo nexus/6500. Вопрос есть ни у кого багов не возникало ?  Все се ли работаэ как надо ?