Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We have the below network in one of our factories.Atttached is the visio for it.Servers 192.168.2.11, 2.15 & 2.21 from third business unit need to access our factory network servers in vlan 101( 192.168.101.1/24).The factory network has an ASA , a...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Does ASA have the capibility to tag and add dscp field to packets ?Also where do you suggest I should apply policing or shapping? closet to the source ?for instance to limit all vlan traffic on asa 5505 interface inside to outside to 300kbps d...

Random44F by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am facing a problem while saving the configuration on Cisco 3750E. When i try to save below error appearswrNVRAM: Unable to read configuration. Try again later.The switches are in stack. So i checked the configuration lock message as well, It says ...

Hello everyone!I have a question about the possible outcome or behaviour of the power managmet during a power supply failure on a 6500 VSS.Our costumer core switches consisting of two 6509-E in a VSS.Here is the output of Show Enviroment and Show pow...

Hello,we have a new one Cisco ME 3600X series,problem in console, some unknown symbols on the screen,telnet is ok,I tried to change everything is possible in line con 0, but nothing happens.Tried to set all types of speed, baudrate, stopbits, parity....

I've recently upgraded one of our WS-C2960-48PST-L switches to IOS c2960-lanbasek9-mz.150-2.SE4.bin and 'm seeing an "InsufficientFreeMemory" alert on MEM [Processor] module of the device, raised by LMSshow processes memory does suggest a potential p...

Hi, End user has a new 3925 router with c3900-universalk9-mz.SPA.152-2.T1.bin. Today the router boot itself and the following reason is shown.Router#sh verCisco IOS Software, C3900 Software (C3900-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.2(2)T1, RELEASE SOFTWARE ...

Scenario is :vlan 210 must not access vlan 250vlan 210 can access other vlans - 200, 914 and vlan 68i tried to permit the addresses of the 3 vlan - 200,914 and 68 on vlan 210 filter, but what happened is it cant also access the 3 other vlan eventhoug...

hi all,i have 2960 and i enabled jumbo frames but after that my openfiler 2xnic won't bundle anymore with lacp, status will be (I) or stand alone.interface GigabitEthernet0/1 description opefiler1 switchport access vlan 181 switchport mode access swi...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card