Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

i want to understand term of non blockingi understood it means that switch can handel all traffic coming on all ports ( maximum speed ) with no delay so for example ,Switch with  48 Port 10/100/1000 & 2 10G uplink ports   ... if i want to prove that ...

Hi, I’m somewhat new to Cisco routers this is my first attempt at getting one to work. I work in an environment with multiple locations, most are using the Cisco Model: 2911/K9 or the Model: 2921/K9 routers running IOS Version 15.0. We just added a n...

HelloI have a pair of 6509-E in non-VSS with a etherchannel trunk between them.  I have say a user VLAN and a server VLAN on there and SVIs configured with HSRP so active router is on one 6509-E with the other as standby.  I am in a situation now tha...

I have a cisco 2921. I have 2 networks that has its own router192.168.1.0 network is connected to watchguard firewall192.168.9.0 network is connected to the cisco 2921 router.I want to connect the 2 subnet using one of the interface of the cisco rout...

Hello All,I have an issue on the Cat 3750 on the voice vlan; IP Phone not registering with PBX & Signaling Server.  The ip phone hits dhcp and gets an ip addressfrom a data scope. Data scope does have dhcp options for voice, same as voice scope so it...

l-mathews by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am not able to ping gateway's on my firewall from 1 subnet to another. What can be the issue ?Some details abotu existing network as follows :-ASA0 Config:-  VLAN config done as vlan1, vlan2  on ASA , acl etc done, nating is done  >> 3COM L3 ...

Hello,I have a kind of small but complex network.Recently I realized their is routing problem which not diverting HTTP traffic to the right leased line.Problem : HTTP/HTTPS traffic not going through leased line which is only for HTTP/HTTPS trafficGoa...

Has anyone used the new SFP-H10GB-CU2-5M cables yet? I tried my first set yesterday and my switches aren't recognizing them. They aren't listed in the compatibility matrix yet but I would have hoped that's just documentation catching up with shipping...

Hi AllI have One switch 3750 and many switch 2960 cI use one ASA 5510 to reach emote branche site (vpn conexion)I use one router 1841 for internet conexionRouter 1841, ASA and catalyst 2960 are connected on the 3750Default gateway of all user is ASA ...

nicanor00 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes