Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

3560 is running c3560-advipservicesk9-mz.122-40.SE. The SFP (GLC-TX) has been tested in another 3560 and is recognized. Both the gi0/1 and gi 0/2 ports show the type as unknown.Port      Name               Status       Vlan       D...

srego4 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Have you ever had an area of network that doesn't 'click' with you, well PVLANs just isnt with me.  It seems we have a site that is on one VLAN that has hosts that shouldn't be able to communicate with each other, but need to talk to an on-site se...

HiI am trying to configure RSPAN for one of my client. They have Server-Client VTP architecture.Voice Recording Server is connected to C4507.Agents are connected to C2960 and C3750.I got 2 sessions configured and the connectivity is a as follows:1. V...

I have two 2960's in this new environment that I am administering. I am receiving a message on one unit (Designate it 2960-2) of %IP-4-DUPADDR: Duplicate address 192.168.168.8 on Vlan1, sourced by 3037.a63e.540. The "sourced by" address is the 2960-1...

We have a need to set EIGRP hello/hold timers between hub and spoke peers at different intervals. The hub and spokes peer across a mGRE tunnel - timers on the mGRE tunnel are set to the max of 65535 seconds (both ends) thus essentially static.The hub...

fsebera by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys, I'm trying to configure a stack between two WS-C2960S-48FPS-L but does not working.The switch port is always Down.I tried to change de module and cables.I tried to make a loop in one of two switches and the ports always down.IOS: 12.2(55)...

Dear All,I have created a PBR in 3650 switch to route traffic from a specific IP address to a specific next hop or IP address(Router)ROM: Bootstrap program is C3560 boot loaderBOOTLDR: C3560 Boot Loader (C3560-HBOOT-M) Version 12.2(44)SE5, RELEASE SO...

Hi,I have the following curious situation:on a cisco 1721, I have 2 ISP (ISP1 and ISP2). The router is configured to automatically use ISP2 if ISP1 goes down (see bellow for the config)..... and it does in the following situations:...

Hello,Sorry for my ignorance.(1) I can understand this line in the command table :All    0180.c200.0000    STATIC      CPUWhatever the VLAN number, all MAC frames carrying a BPDU do not enter the forwarding datase, they are blocked in this direction....

hostettle by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I heard we can use TCL scripting for making things easiler to network adminitrators. It can be used for auto backups, checking errors in switches/routers, etc.. Can someone help me, how to learn TCL scripting online. Is there any best document ava...