Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Community,I have recently added some VPN tunnels to my 891 cisco router. This is not my first time adding the VPN to my functioning router. I used CCP to configure my VPN tunnels, and they are all up. In the process it asked to update my NAT se...

In my production enviornment the commands:router eigrp 500 redistribute staticandip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 192.168.1.1seem to be enough to distribute this default gateway link to 4 other routes on my network. I setup a lab with this information and ca...

Hello! I need guidance in establishing a Static NAT on an 1841 router.I'm at a FOX affiliate TV station, and in order to connect our EAS Device to the internet & Fox Splicer, I needto setup a Statio NAT, so we picked up an 1841 on eBay.I've done a li...

rcamburn by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all,i have a simple router on a stick config which is providing dhcp to a customer SSID.  however i don't want employees to stay on it and eat the bandwidth since its open.  the lease is set to an hour, is there anyway that i could set it so that...

Is it possible to stack a Catalyst WS-C3750X-24T-L with a WS-C3750X-12S?The reason I'm asking is that  I stacked the two switches and the stack ports on the WS-C3750Z-24-T is showing status down.           NO-REN-H31-118-sw01#sh switch stack-ports su...

Hello Everyone and thank you in advance for any help.My configuration is as follows 3 Cisco 2960 switches all dasiyed chained via Gigabit Trunking ports using Network Assistant SmartPorts Program and marked as Switch Trunk Ports.All switches have Vla...

Hi,I 3750 doesn't support "shape" command under policy map. could you advise how do I limit the badwidth to 3 M? I did following but it didn't help:interface GigabitEthernet1/0/4 no switchport ip address 192.168.1.1 255.255.255.252 no ip route-cache ...

gavin han by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I found that when I enabled layer 2 auto QoS in 3560 switch, I need to wait so much time to open a file in network drive. Howerver, when I disable the Qos. It can improve a lot. I have used a sniffer to capture the packet to see. Those defau...

acbennyma by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 370 with C3KX-NM-10G module & i want to enable NetFlow on it did the specified configs Step 1 Flexible NetFlow Flow Recordsflow record miketestmatch datalink source-vlan-idmatch datalink dot1q prioritymatch datalink mac source-addressmatch d...

Hi,I want to configure accesslists on my Catalyst 3750X-switches to protect different VLANs/networks. Are there any best-practises or suggestions about inbound versus outbound accesslists? In my head it is more readable and easier to understand the c...

cisco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been experiencing problems with flexible netflow on a 2811 running 15.1(3)T4. The cache seems to fill up quickly (in a matter of hours?) and then gets completely stuck. I'm not sure if this might be a problem with my config or an IOS caveat. It ...

Hi,Just upgraded Nexus 7k from 5.2.1 to 5.2.7 (just system and kickstart image and NOT epld image). but after upgrading the one of the fex(n2k) dont seem to come online (this nexus 7k has two n2k and one of them came online and working fine)         ...