Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone,On Switch port light is changing from green then light is amber then off.Then again port light is green amber and off.I check port is flapping between up and down.sh int shows no errorsCable is good.sh controller ethern...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I read Nexus 5K install guide , I found the follow :The Cisco Nexus 5596UP switch has the following features: •48 fixed 1- and 10-Gigabit Ethernet server connection ports on the back of the switch ANDThe 48 fixed ports support 8-, 4-, 2-, or 1-...

Hello We want a router that can handle :BGP to two peers with each sending the FULL BGP table QinQ 802.1Q BGP 4 IPv6 QoS with DSCP queuingstatic routing and creation of vlan'sACL'sWe have 7 interfaces with rj45 connections.. all around 100Mbit per co...

Hi,I have hardcoded 1GB ports on 3750X to 1000 and full duplex for all servers connected. THe ports are not coming up with this speed and duplex settings. If I configure them to 100, I am able to see the port is up.Whereas if i connect the same serve...

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!After re-image the flash of my c3750 switch, it will not boot properly anymore. See below how the boot process (between "") works."Boot Sector Filesystem (bs) installed, fsid: 2Base ethernet MAC Address: 00:14:a8:fc:8a:00Xmodem file...

mjmetitnl by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am planning on upgrading my 6509s to use VSS within the next few weeks.  I have checked all of the hardware and software prerequisites, and we are good to go from that perspective.I do have more of a procedural question- my switches are already...

Hi guys,I'll try to keep this as short as possible, any pointers and thoughts appreciated!I have two cabinets in a datacentre (with 12 CAT5 links available between them), at the moment I just have a single firewall and a very basic 3Com 2824 unmanage...

I am trying to configure new 4510 (SUP7-E, License level:entservices) core switch for qos and I am having difficulty in finding the command migration from Version 12.2(31)SGA4 to Version 03.03.01.SG 15.1(1)SG1. We use ShoreTel for our VoIP solution, ...

Hello!My issue is as follows:I have just received a new Cisco 3750G Switch from my parent company. When attempting to install the switch, I discovered that it will not boot to CLI, only to the bootloader. After using the command boot, the switch atte...

aarocarso by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Anyonw know what happens with the sip phone 3905, because i cant set the rigth clock. its always display plus 2 hours from the rigth time in Brazil.this the configuration:clock timezone BR -3 0clock summer-time AST recurring 3 Sun Oct 0:00 3 Su...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card