Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

We've a cisco 2811 with IOS c2800nm-ipbase-mz.124-13d.bin and the following module is installed but we can't configure ATM.Is it caused by the wrong module or wrong IOS ?NAME: "Two port E1 voice interface daughtercard", DESCR: "Two port E1 voice inte...

Philidor by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks, Two ports in C9300 SW is configured as channel. Its channel port seems not support auto qos trust dscp. After the channel is created, the switch got the below message if auto qos trust dscp is entered at physical port. Question is if this auto...

Leftz by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I am creating a SVI Vlan for telnet and management of switch.but unfortunately, my native VLAN 1 user is unable to access that SVI management VLAN, as I am also part of the native VLAN.  can any help me in this . 

Hello Community,I'm having issues where Ruckus ICX switches are not recognizing a Cisco distribution switch as the root for all MST instances other than instance 0 which only includes vlan 1. All MST configs match (region name, revision, instances, v...

kwakalack by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am playing around Nexus 9300v images using 10.1.2 and the latest 10.3.1F but I found that all don't support IGMP host proxy feature. My platform is ESXi 7.0.2 + GNS3 2.2.33.1 as VM, with qcow images running on it.N9K(config)# int vlan 100N9K(...

albip by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Routers on the same ethernet segment - during bootup (if running OSPF) does the Master/Slave part happen after the DR/BDR are elected?Also - If I brought up a new router into that segment (while the other routers are already on and converged) does th...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes