Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Here is the scenario with one of our customer.1- We have our router Cisco 861 at a customers site connected to their core switch2- That router has a VPN connection back to our data center3- Customer wants to connect another Cisco 861 to their network...

ALIAOF_ by Level 6
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am currently configuring (10) Cisco 891 routers for our remote  users. For some reason, I have always had issues getting the wireless  running correctly. I currently CAN connect to the Guest SSID but I do  not recieve an IP address, just self assig...

BThresher by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a couple of questions regarding network design. Hopefully someone can help.(1) Should servers be placed in the core of the network or should the servers be placed in the access layer of the design? (2) If you have a core with redundant Layer 3...

Rchaoua12 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI need some advices for the conception of the local network for my company. I have seen the sg300 switch that can be good for me (excuse my bad english, i am french). I have 12 servers (database + file servers) that i want to plug on the sg300 2...

Hi, i am facing a strange issue on cisco 2950 . IOS (tm) C2950 Software (C2950-I6K2L2Q4-M), Version 12.1(22)EA9, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)suddenly my phone stopped working for DTMF tone, i mean when i  dial a conference bridge lets say 6565 and then it ...

I have two different IOS versions running on 6509-E boxes.sup-bootdisk:s3223-ipbasek9-mz.122-33.SXI5.binsup-bootdisk:/s3223-ipbase-vz.122-33.SXH8.binI would like to have the same version running on all boxes.Which one is better ?Thanks,Rosa

NX 7000 was running fine.Mod  Ports  Module-Type                      Model              Status---  -----  -------------------------------- ------------------ ------------1    32     10 Gbps Ethernet Module          N7K-M132XP-12      ok5    0      S...

HI Experts , I am running cisco 3845 router in my site with ios :c3845-advsecurityk9-mz.124-15.T10.bin . My router gets rebooted randomly .I am getting the below logs in the console .*Nov 10 13:13:54.409: %TRACKING-5-STATE: 2 interface Gi0/0 line-pro...

Hi,I have a 4507 cisco switch loaded with two sup-modules.When i try configuring this switch i got the below error messageEnter configuration commands, one per line.  End with CNTL/Z.OFS-MUM-SW14(config)#Config mode locked out until standby initializ...

sathyasav by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi there,I'm trying to setup a port on a catalyst 3750 so it will pass traffic for 2 vlans. It connects to a (watchguard) firewall which I've configured with a primary IP (for vlan 27) and a secondary IP (for vlan 29).However I can't seem to find the...

Hi.I have the following setup:Cisco 1921 is my core router and connectet to it is a 30 Mbit fiberlineVLAN1VLAN2Now, the thing is that i want VLAN2 to have a 5 Mbit bandwidth limit to Internet but full speed to VLAN1.I have played around with Rate lim...

Hello,I like the SG-300 switches for SMB and I'd like use them in our network. Design is quite simple just 6 SG-300 switches connected to one central switch using SFP ports (using 2 port trunks) so I need 12 SFP ports and this is my question. Could y...