Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

What are Bridged ACLs ?? Is it also called as VLAN ACL (VACL) ?? Or is it also called as vlan-maps ????I am just confused what those three actually are.Someone pls help to make me understand what they means in short.Is bridged ACL can be applied on b...

Dear Friend,I have problem in BGP network. Currently we have two ISP and both ISP terminated on two other router. Both routers are iBGP peer .Due to some performance issue we did AS-prepending on ISPA and set local preference for ISPB. This scenario ...

Hi there,I'm trying to upgrade the IOS on a 6500 Sup-720 and I'm getting an error I haven't seen before.  Has anyone seen this:Loading s72033-advipservicesk9_wan-mz.122-33.SXI3.bin from 10.9.0.81 (via Vlan2): !%Error writing sup-bootdisk:/s72033-advi...

branfarm1 by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to update a switch I bought to the latest IOS using the Cisco Network Assistant but the it is failing becasue it's saying I dont have the space.In the CLI I get,Switch#dir all-filesystemsDirectory of flash:/    2  -rwx         109  Mar 01...

Hi dearI have a ring of cisco 2900 switches.Any switches in my ring has many trunk port.two for other ring switches and others are for my customers.vlans in customer trunk port are limited .but my customers can see my vlan database  and i don't want ...

Hello,I have 1841 router with Gigabit Ethernet HWIC with One SFP Slot installed in it and connected via SX Multimode cable to 2950 switch. I have 5 VLans in trunk. The question is what will be the speed rate between VLans - 1 Gbps or less?The case:Po...

HiCan anyone explain why when I do a sho mac addr table on cisco switch I have static entries associated with a switchport, usually these are dynamic.We have basic port-security to limit amount of devices on that port to 4 at the minute we have 2(pho...

Hello;In our environment we use 2 x 6509 with VSS configuration. On vmware machine we 've eight gigabit ethernets. So we connect each four ethernet to one chasis to create MEC.According the design document on vmware side we connect 8 eth to one virt...

Hello all.I have a c3560 that on Port 1 I can not get any device to talk to the DHCP server.Previously there was a client connected to this port however over the weekend he stated he lost connectivity.In my troubleshooting I have connected that clien...

HiBasically I am facing a problem where I have this setup:-                          DTE      HQ     DCE  ( s0/1/1  "admin down" 192.168.9.161 )                                      /         \                           ok    /             \    x    ...

aqusingh7 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,In our network we are using  cisco switch model WS-C2960G-24TC-L. One of the port on switch is unable to  receive request.Before X Server on this port was running  fine . We came to known when other port of X server went down and this port c...