Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi AllI apologise if this is "newbee" question!I have to plan the configuration of a Catalyst 6500 Series switch. It has 2 48 ethernet port modules.Can the 2 modules be configured as two separate logical switches or do they always have to be the same...

Hi everyone, Thank everyone for their kind words in advance - I'm having to relive some technology Im not as familar with so Im hoping some more experienced than I could lend some information to steer me in the right direction. This was in fact worki...

hi i want to use unmanaged switch for 20 users. we have cisco catalyst 3750(ip base image) switch . i want to connect the unmanageable L2 switch to catalyst switch.the port of that falls in to a vlan1011. so, as all 20 users falls in to vlan 101, wha...

Hi,I am studying for my next cisco cert and needed some input on the following:I am reading the Cisco Frame Relay Solutions Guide By Jonathan Chin. After reading few chapters I am unclear about the meaning of the following from the Provider and the c...

In a typical design, we go with fixed port switches such as Cisco 2900/3560/3750 series switches for the IDFs, and chassis based switches such as 6500/4500 for the MDF.  However, I have a customer who would like to do it otherway around.  Since his r...

abbas.ali by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I got a question regarding 'nat configuration'. My client wants to put nat for their 192.168.17.0/24 network. 192.168.17.0 network users are using proxy server to get to the Internet now and they want them to go through 2 routers set up with...

We have a layer 2 platform switches and frequently some user make wrong connections and tied together two port of the same switch which produce a loop and all the platform get down.All the pors are configured as access and we do not what command to a...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card