Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys,Let me just give you a quick overview of my issues with Multicasting in my current Environnement. We are deploying this year Windows 7 through the Windows Deployment Services. I have no issues with Unicast connections to the server, but I see...

Hello All Expert,We will Launch Our Education Web-site in Next Week, so we have just Completed Server Setup, I have 3 Physical Server & 6 Virtual Server & 1 DB Server as per attached Topology, I need to Maintained Server Regular, I feeling When a sin...

Hello,I won't mention specific hardware in this post... Hopefully I can state this question in a way that makes sense.  This a pretty much a hypothetical question, bear that in mind.I was configuring a new layer 3 switch at my desk; I created VLAN 2,...

Attached is a config of my 4900M layer 3 router.  It has several vlans configured and I'm advertising the vlans through EIGRP.  Device plugged into a port configured on vlan 200.  The device IP is 10.234.252.10.I can ping 10.234.252.10 from the 4900,...

Hi All,    I was thinking of reconfiging my network to help alleviate stp/broadcast packets across the WAN.  Currently we use VTP and 802.1x to assign vlans.  Each site has several vlans and people can login to their "home" vlan from anywhere on the ...

blittrell by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!?      My module OSM-2OC48/1DPT-SL on Cisco 6513 issue error any here is my message.   My logging information:?    Jun  9 11:21:11: %CONST_DIAG-SP-6-HM_MESSAGE: High traffic/CPU util seen on Module 7 [SP=8%,RP=98%,Traffic=0%]     Jun  9 17:41:1...

Please refer to the attached document I was just issuing some spanning-tree show commands on the root switch(Core1) when I noticed that the root cost for VLAN 17 was 20, not 0. All the other VLAN costs were and are supposed to be 0. when I entered sh...

Anyone can help me to downlaod the EDI tool converter from CATOS to IOS I know it is not so powerful but I need it for my 10 pages catos config The link of Cisco seems doesnt contain any file  https://upload.cisco.com/cgi-bin/swc/fileexg/main.cgi?CON...

Hello,I have a switch port with 3 devices attached on fa 0/1, but I need to add a 4th, so I changed switchport port-security maximum 3 to 4 and I can't seems to get the 4th device to come up, I' tried shutting the port down and then bringing up again...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card