Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hola tengo un switch cisco SG250-26 , cuando se va la luz, el modo de puerto se cambia y me asigna las ips de una vlan, en el puerto 1 tengo configurado el modo acces, hacia un fortinet que tiene configurada la vlan 50, en el puerto 2 y 3 tengo dos e...

The command monitor erspan origin ip-address x.x.x.x global is not working on a cisco nexus 7700 firmware 8.3.Has anyone had an issue like this and what did you do to resolve the issue?

twill0097 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, I have 2 management switches 48 port. switch 1 is configured with flow control. But not in switch2. but still i can see flow record in switch2. how it is coming ??SWITCH1:  (sh run)flow record FLOW-RECORDdescription Stealthwatch Netflow Reco...

nmgr by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can you recommend a Cisco switch that provides 12 SFP 1gb/s interfaces? I dont need the features or expense of a C9300X-12Y. Something with features as were available on a C2960 would be ideal.

jmcgrady1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are running a 9300 switch that is doing L3 inter vlan/ip routing. I have tried multiple configurations but cannot seem to get clients to get out to the internet. We would like to get our internet only VLAN xxx to allow users in VLAN xxx to go out....